Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Question For Religion Freaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Religion Freaks (483 Views)

ATHEIST How Do You Fill Government Official Form When Asked For Religion / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Can anyone from any of the Abrahamic religion give me reasons that religion is not man made?

Since everything has a cause, what is the cause of God?

Let's start from there, before going further.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Shelumiel: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:
Can anyone from any of the Abrahamic religion give me reasons that religion is not man made?

Since everything has a cause, what is the cause of God?

Let's start from there, before going further.
ReligiĆ³n is man's futile attempt at reaching out to GOD ,which is why there are so many religions . But the truth is, we cannot reach out to God , rather it is God who needs to reach out to us . And this He has done by sending His Son to die for our sins . Thereby establishing a relationship with us
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
ReligiĆ³n is man's futile attempt at reaching out to GOD ,which is why there are so many religions . But the truth is, we cannot reach out to God , rather it is God who needs to reach out to us . And this He has done by sending His Son to die for our sins . Thereby establishing relationship with us

How can someone died for your sin? Since he died for your sins does that mean I am free to be committing all sort of sins?

Did he also died for Muslims, Jews, Budha, Atheist, Agnostic, e.t.c.

Why cant God just forgive everyone to enter heaven since he has forgiving heart?

Why must he test someone's loyalty since he can do the undo?

Since he knew what's going on in our mind, why can't he manipulate it from the beginning before "someone " commit the sin unknowingly?

Why did he choose to bless some Atheist with wealth and riches while abandoning his slaves servant's in abject poverty?
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by donbachi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
This question is a categorical fallacy...like asking someone:how long is the inches of the smell of a rose.

1 Like

Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Shelumiel: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:

How can someone died for your sin? Since he died for your sins does that mean I am free to be committing all sort of sins?

Why cant God just forgive everyone to enter heaven since he has forgiving heart?

Since he knew what's going on in our mind, why can't he manipulate it from the beginning before "someone " commit the sin unknowingly?

Why did he choose to bless some Atheist with wealth and riches while abandoning his slaves servant's in abject poverty?
Before answering , I would like to ask if you believe in God .
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
Before answering , I would like to ask if you believe in God .
does it matter?

Can't you answer without knowing whether i believe or not?
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Shelumiel: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:
does it matter?

Can't you answer without knowing whether i believe or not?
The continuation of our discussion hangs on this question I asked. So kindly answer.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
donbachi:
This question is a categorical fallacy...like asking someone:how long is the inches of the smell of a rose.

Can you attend to my question pls.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
The continuation of our discussion hangs on this question I asked. So kindly answer.

There are so many God, can you be more specific?

Muslim, Christian, Budha or Jewish God?

I am not.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Shelumiel: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:

There are so many God, can you be more specific?

Muslim, Christian, Budha or Jewish God?

I am not.
All of the above, because all four you mentioned believe in a God.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
All of the above, because all four you mentioned believe in a God.

Do you mean Muslim God and Christian God are thesame?
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Shelumiel: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:

Do you mean Muslim God and Christian God are thesame?
I need your answer: do you believe in the God those religion believe in ?
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Mazaje001: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
I need your answer: do you believe in the God those religion believe in ?

I know what you are up to, if i tell you i don't you will say i am an Atheist.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Shelumiel: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:

I know what you are up to, if i tell you i don't you will say i am an Atheist.
It seem you are not ready . Good day sire.
Re: Question For Religion Freaks by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mazaje001:

1) According to the bible, Christ died for our sins, because the old method of sacrificing animals were not sustainable. He became the pathway to God for forgiveness rather than making an altar and killing animals through burnt offerings.

2) Yes, according to the bible, he came for the world, that includes everyone.

3) If you created Man and gave them free will, would you admit a murderer in your kingdom? , repentance is possible, but judgement for. sin must be administered.

4) Still bothers on free will, but he also guides and directs .

5) still bothers on free will, theologist believe that death occurred when man ate the forbidden fruit.

(1) (Reply)

RE: Should Christian Eat Pig? Pig is not Kosher! / Same Thing Happening On Nairaland Is Happening In Northern Nigeria(watch) / New Year 2019: 6 Things You May Not Know About The New Calender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.