Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars (55671 Views)

Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by faseblex(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Martins tall like dis ?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by fernandez1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
OMo ologo..... Omo olope.... Jaiye Lo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Yeligray(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
You sure say no be hotel garage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Teewhy2: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Success locate me.
Every where doors had been shut on me , am buying the building by GOD's grace.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Segunade10: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by emillionaire: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Obafemi Martins small boy
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by sunnysunny69(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oba GOALLLLLL

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's good to have MONEY .

Money talks.....
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Mouthgag: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hin try

But 3 cars is more than enough for me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by kennosklint(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice cars but some better ones are still missing
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
WHere is Obafemi Martins ? This guy doesn’t look like him

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by IykDee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Martins is living his life jare..you get eye Bobo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by soberdrunk(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by pafo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
That's not Martins joor.

Maybe he is the one opening the door.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Martins tall like dis ?
I wonder ooo
Those cars are probably for sale
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
cool

Mercedes Benz "G Wagon", Bentley Bentayga, BMW X6 and others...

@trendhelm, Picture credit lindaikeji

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Daevid(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Martins Ain't as tall as that. He's more of stocky
Oluwasaeon:
Martins tall like dis ?

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by YorubaAssasin: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Teewhy2:
Success locate me.
Every where doors had been shut on me , am buying the building by GOD's grace.

Typical Mediocre 9ja mentality! undecided

All na prayer, not a single hardwork! angry

14 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by marttol: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
VANITY UPON VANITY

ME TOO I WANT THIS VANITY SHA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by OboOlora(f): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Apart from the Bentley, others are basic cars that can be bought by an average person making $200k a month.

Tiny house too, Nigerians can celebrate mediocrity sha

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by BonkoINC: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
All na still vanity.

Lol.

Make God bless us too as we dey work legitimately dey go so.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by onlytiles(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
bloggers and fake news
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Vieybazz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Apart from the Bentley, others are basic cars that can be bought by an average person making $200k a month.

Tiny house too, Nigerians can celebrate mediocrity sha

Mumu maybe you should kuku buy one for your family since normal averege nigerian can afford it, abi u no dey among this average ni?
In short learn to appreciate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by jellyfish86: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
at the end of the day, you can only drive one at a time....
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by donbachi(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
He plays football..got the house and cars with it...and some dudes will spend theirs playing bets..and someone will post this...and caption it:"if you want to have this type of house and cars"..type amen...and many will type amen....for your information,d guy no type any amen to get all dis.na leg work(tapping leather).

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by englishmart(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
What is impressive there? Everything there isn't more than #200m.
If you want yo argue, argue with your data.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by Butoneday2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
In trump voice i stand, Nigeria is a shithole cantry. All dis cars na for one person how many he dey drive in a month.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by buchilino(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
WAT IS ONE MAN DOING WITH SO MANY CARS.
Re: Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars by blackboy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Martins tall like dis ?
just my thought as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Uche Kalu's Wife, Ada's Pregnancy Shoot / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.