Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) (59809 Views)

Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) / Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos) / CAF Approves Enyimba Stadium For Cara Brazavile Game 29/08/2018. 5pm Live On Sst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hfavored:
While some people are claiming sophisticated region, south east is silently developing to seriously.... soon Aba will beat Lagos in terms of development, I will not post pictures of latest developments in Aba now until Dr okezie completes some major projects..........
Guy stop that!!
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
PurplePatch:
Na so premier league stadium be na I'm you come dey watch am? Slide on this turf to celebrate a goal and get stretched off immediately. See the dressing room self.
you can never be happy with anything. If the no do u go talk, if they do u go still talk.Wetin na
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
wink cool
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Encouraging

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by tosima(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
NOT BETTER THAN CAMP_NOU
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Aba will still be Aba. If its no dirty they won't enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Tartie(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ponponkon:
Na now I confirm say ur old man for use condom
na Baba(obj) wear boot so? Tot my football career was over saw dat pix and I get hope,must buy boot 2moro
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Kehinderichard(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice and beautiful...I hope it remains intact after 6 months
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
This one no qualify to be stadium nah...covenant sport complex better pass this
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
They should try and maintain this stadium after every match.
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
They should try and maintain the stadium after every match.
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Akabuking: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
what if they lose the match no?
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
My number 1 concern....... Maintenance
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by selfmade22: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
All thanks to this current administration
PMB2023
plz reduce drug intake
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2018
NO MAINTENANCE CULTURE IN NIGERIA
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by toprealman: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Walking stick k at this your age Okezie......ok ooo
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
All thanks to this current administration

PMB2023

Yours is to steal glory for projects not yours...
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Joke of the century. There remains NO WORLD CLASS FACILITY in SOUTHEAST, except men with big tummies
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by 2shure: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2018
1year later
it will be abadoned and wrecked
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by wilsonm(m): 3:14am On Aug 21, 2018
nice one.
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by cenaman(m): 3:39am On Aug 21, 2018
Hfavored:
While some people are claiming sophisticated region, south east is silently developing to seriously.... soon Aba will beat Lagos in terms of development, I will not post pictures of latest developments in Aba now until Dr okezie completes some major projects..........
sharap! which stupid development? is it aba where i live or there is another aba which i don't know. just small rain that rained yesterday from no:1 jubilee to asa road got flooded as if we re in some remote rural area.

2 Likes

Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:29am On Aug 21, 2018
on 28 August I will be posting from this stadium live and direct... Columbia stand that's where we belong, Aba ma Ndi Aba

2 Likes

Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 5:46am On Aug 21, 2018
The pitch is 95% natural 5% artificial same as Anfield
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:55am On Aug 21, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Still looking very local, they should go to Santiago bernabeu dressing room and see what we call dressing room, not this eyesore.
[img]https://media1./images/810a8a723031838da79ea4f07c119c3d/tenor.gif?itemid=7314995[/img]

That is a club formed over a hundred years ago. That is a hundred years of consistent investment. Please reason properly.

1 Like

Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by freemi(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:
That guy above me must be really pained.

They didn't do it ~complain

They are trying do it ~Complain

They did it ~Complain

Now I believe Economics when it says human wants are unlimited. angry

Whoever took that picture of the grass resilience, am proud wink
exactly my mind on the grass pic. Very nice. Btw dnt mind sme pple
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Pray(m): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2018
Convenience without regard for women. Poor execution.
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Waste of public fund on a local stadium, no beauty or good design.

The station looks too dirty. Only in the SE will this happen.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Africonji:
OVI kerereke OVI!!! See stadium like overseas Chelsea stadium for Stanford bridge. Reelection na Iim sure pass. Haters can go and hug transformer.

#OVI4SecondTerm
what of the road leading to the stadium that is impassable
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Kabzealous(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2018
That is good....we don hear uu
Re: The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) by Shukazu: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2018
The only put is the roofing... still has semblance of the old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City Celebrates Iheanacho's Winning Goal Against Egypt / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory / Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.