Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) (1691 Views)

Lady Who Says guy Should Have A Car At 28years Get Savage Response - Photo / Cardi B's Savage Response To A Twitter Fan / Teddy A And Bambam Welcomed In Abuja Like King And Queen(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by SexyCrixus25(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
This twitter slay queen got more than she bargained for when she commented on a post from the former aid to the president

See pictures below

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by skyhighweb(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
na really threat to her bussiness lazyfemale youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by amaniro: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy

This got me rolling on the ground

Na dem. Be person girlfriend for 10 years na wah ooh na convenant

Stupid slay queens

1 Like

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by MustiizRaja(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Even tho i dont understand wetin the two dey talk make i laf
Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by princechurchill(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
If the ring has stayed more than 6 months in your hand ask him if he's related to Gandalf

3 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by Maromark(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Na serious matter
Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by madridguy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'm with the slay queen on this.

3 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by Homeboiy: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
we broke guys no de use ear hear say girl de ask us for money

e de pain me die

4 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by Metuh: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
madridguy:
grin ah ah No be you again? We aren't surprised.

If you can defy all logical means and support a senile habitual failure like Buhari, what's so hard in you supporting nonsense

Waste your money[30k] and resources in paying a girlfriend allowances and watch poverty envelope you. grin

7 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
You will just be talking anyhow simply because of useless likes

Metuh:

grin ah ah No be you again? We aren't surprised.

If you can defy all logical means and support a senile habitual failure like Buhari, what's so hard in you supporting nonsense

Waste your money[30k] and resources in paying a girlfriend allowances and watch poverty envelope you. grin

1 Like

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by Metuh: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
madridguy:
You will just be talking anyhow simply because of useless likes

Does like equate money or wealth? I no kuku blame you, are you not a Buhari supporter?

What do you tend to achieve whenever you rush and book spaces on front pages of threads just to shout Sai Bambiala

4 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by nazablossom(f): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Reno 2-0 slay queen. He wan spoil market for am grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
This thing wey Reno talk pain lot of ladies o! Just go to instablog and see how they are all barking up and down! Thieves!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Meanwhile the comments by many Nigerian guys on instablog is just disapointing. This is the reason why I just laugh when i see Nigerian guys especially here on nairaland complain about how Nigerian girls like money bla bla bla....

Most of them just talk like that because they are broke

Wait until they are rich, you will be seeing another thing!

Magas everywhere!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by pablobellins(m): 3:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Former Aid Reno Omokri: His Savage Response To A Twitter Slay Queen (pics) by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2018
madridguy:
you are always going left..not surprise

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day (no. 4 Freaked Me Out) / +18 Naked Hot Spanish Girl Twerking / Bobrisky Promises To Post Lots Of Bikini Photos After Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.