Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba (43546 Views)

Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by Slimsly100(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
NPComplete:

Ori e buru l'orun e. Omo rada rada. Ma ba tie je l'eni yi.
Eleribu ni iya e.

Took u a whole year to prepare and reply me and u couldn't still produce a good comeback. LMAO
You are just pathetic. Just kill yourself already. I am sure if this was about giving blowjöbs in a dark alley way for 500 naira now u wilI excel at it. Dumb whóre.

Talking about frustrations, who should be frustrated? Me from a proud line of a king in Anioma or a mongrel like you that is descended from a race of chest-beating baboons with no sense of tact and is petulant that my people choose not to associate with hers? cheesy

Reply me again with another stupid comment let me enjoy destroying ur whole family on Nairaland.

grin
I don't live on NL like u do so u don't expect me to be able to reply to u like almost immediately.

You also cannot be of King's line cause people with blue blood don't act nor talk the way u do. tongue

As for trying to make me see you as a bastard, job well done. I see you are a bastard already for having the guts to spew sewage from your gutter of a mouth referring to someone's mum in that rude way. Iwo gangan l'oba a won omo ale oloriburuju ma s'anfani. Alaini Iran ni e my dear ma claim royalty kankan. Iwo ani Iran wa de ma soro nipa ile onile bayii
Mo ti mo pe omo k'omo nie na, o yes.
As for the Mouth Action part, wo, awe, oro aye e lo n rin lo n'iwaju e yen.

Anyway, mi o fe soro ju. Ma para e so ti gbo? Mi o ri oro e ro.!!! Beeni mi o raye iranu.
Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by NPComplete: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Slimsly100:

grin
I don't live on NL like u do so u don't expect me to be able to reply to u like almost immediately.

You also cannot be of King's line cause people with blue blood don't act nor talk the way u do. tongue

As for trying to make me see you as a bastard, job well done. I see you are a bastard already for having the guts to spew sewage from your gutter of a mouth referring to someone's mum in that rude way. Iwo gangan l'oba a won omo ale oloriburuju ma s'anfani. Alaini Iran ni e my dear ma claim royalty kankan. Iwo ani Iran wa de ma soro nipa ile onile bayii
Mo ti mo pe omo k'omo nie na, o yes.
As for the Mouth Action part, wo, awe, oro aye e lo n rin lo n'iwaju e yen.

Anyway, mi o fe soro ju. Ma para e so ti gbo? Mi o ri oro e ro.!!! Beeni mi o raye iranu.

You are an idiot complaining about someone insulting your family but u thought u could sneak in an insult and ineffecrive curse in a language I wouldn't understand. Unfortunate for u mongrel, I speak 4 Nigerian languages including the 3 major ones and I can write in 2 of them. So next time u want to insult ur poor father, think twice. wink

Hopeless bitch claims she doesn't live on nairaland as if one has to live on nairaland to notice mentions. LMAO at the ludicrous claims of unemployed youths. Yet u have been commenting online since then. You can't even think to lie well. This is what happens when u are used to working on your knees and with ur tongue swallowing different phallus sizes. If u have been applying yourself to brain-tasking activities, u wont be so dull. If we check well u will be one nuisance who is looking for guys to fund her idiocy. Get to work u morõn. You are probably typing that from a brothel in Surulere. Get a real job. cheesy

I am sure it is hard for u to believe other people have royalty when ur own people don't have a sense of identity and history. That's why u guys are claiming Israel and other peoples lands and trying to attach by force. Sucks to be u.

Keep crying on nairaland. We will keep denying u self-destructive baboons. Kill yourself if u don't like it.

And tell your father I said the grasses in front of my compound is already growing back. Tomorrow is Saturday. I need that job done this weekend.
Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by Slimsly100(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
NPComplete:

You are an idiot complaining about someone insulting your family but u thought u could sneak in an insult and ineffecrive curse in a language I wouldn't understand. Unfortunate for u mongrel, I speak 4 Nigerian languages including the 3 major ones and I can write in 2 of them. So next time u want to insult ur poor father, think twice. wink

Hopeless bitch claims she doesn't live on nairaland as if one has to live on nairaland to notice mentions. LMAO at the ludicrous claims of unemployed youths. Yet u have been commenting online since then. You can't even think to lie well. This is what happens when u are used to working on your knees and with ur tongue swallowing different phallus sizes. If u have been applying yourself to brain-tasking activities, u wont be so dull. If we check well u will be one nuisance who is looking for guys to fund her idiocy. Get to work u morõn. You are probably typing that from a brothel in Surulere. Get a real job. cheesy

I am sure it is hard for u to believe other people have royalty when ur own people don't have a sense of identity and history. That's why u guys are claiming Israel and other peoples lands and trying to attach by force. Sucks to be u.

Keep crying on nairaland. We will keep denying u self-destructive baboons. Kill yourself if u don't like it.

And tell your father I said the grasses in front of my compound is already growing back. Tomorrow is Saturday. I need that job done this weekend.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Chai!!! Pele, I got no time to banter with you aboki, Haram in human form. You can sit on your head if you like.
Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by NPComplete: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Slimsly100:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Chai!!! Pele, I got no time to banter with you aboki, Haram in human form. You can sit on your head if you like.

tongue
Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by hydservice: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by Franzinni: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Everything happens as it's meant to happen... Be careful of your today.... it will directly affect your tomorrow .
Re: Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba by Prettygirl200(f): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Okay let me pass!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.