Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,390 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets (19416 Views)

Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / Imhandegbelo Louis Joins PDP, Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by gurunlocker: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
One thing I know is that same mistake APC made with saraki, they are on the path of making it with Akpabio. It's just a matter of time....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by maestroferddi: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
APC are on a long thing in Akwa Ibom.

Only a misguided fellow will tell you APC will make an impact in Akwa Ibom State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by afroniger: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Politics is too dirty for my liking.

3 Likes

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by pemiakd: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Why didn't u tell d world their secret when u were with them.

Useless and selfish being.

1 Like

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by KanwuliaExtra: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Just tell the secrets! Abi you dey wait for 1 million $$$ bribe?

We all know fake PVCs are chilling in INEC’s office ke! angry

1 Like

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by myproperty(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

Yes any terrorist organization scares me

but not boko haram nor fulani herdsmen.

oh probably they are religious crusaders right?

1 Like

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by maestroferddi: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2018
.....Very very useless party....

Chai see bad mouth....

2 Likes

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Charly68: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Imagine ,I will tell you all their secrets ,risking your life for a peanut.. Why not decamp without goofing with your mouth..
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by wilsonm(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
ok.
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Jabioro: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2018
The statement said he is a factional chairman,that means he is a rebel..
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by kosikika: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Hahahhahahahahah akpaibo and APC how market

1 Like

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by ahukannakate(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Nothing new
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Now from Rivers State to Akwa Ibom State, We are all proud sons and daughters of the rising sun, anyone that doubt should take a closer look at this man picture with proud smile, South South is Igbo and Igbo is South South.

Haters now can go kiss their sallah ram blood, I don't care.

Love from PH.

I've been vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by gentlegenius(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin The kingdom of APC will shake tonight even sarrki and NGENEUKWENU won't near this thread they will send mardridguy to come do tongue and go
They are all the same person, hiding under different monikers.
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Minjim: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
Good one for democracy

... But if Pdp defects to Apc?
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by dantewest: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
“I’m coming back from a very useless party called APC … I am proud to become part and parcel of PDP again
… As we progress I’ll tell you all their secrets” he said.

This got me � � �

Political children.

I don't like APC but what this man said is stupid. Do the do and stop behaving like Oshiomole with mouth diarrhea
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
kosikika:
Hahahhahahahahah akpaibo and APC how market
Watt market is fine oh.this hastily arranged defection is comical.no defection in akwa ibom can equal that of akpabio.even if umanah and ekere defect,its not enough.this ekarika is a nobody in oruk anam.akpabio delivered all polling units in that lga to pdp in 2015.all apc and pdp members in that district combined cannot deliver half of the votes can.umanah and ekere may even be behind the defection to register their anger over akpabio being made state apc leader
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by senatordave1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jabioro:
The statement said he is a factional chairman,that means he is a rebel..
This ekarika emerged after ekere,umanah and udo factions reached a consensus.i am sure they are behind this defection inorder to register their displeasure over the appointment of akpabio as state apc leader.the immediate past chair amedu attai is even more influential in oruk anam.the only other people in ikot ekpene apc that have a semblance of political value are etiebet and chief inibehe okori.
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Jabioro: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

This ekarika emerged after ekere,umanah and udo factions reached a consensus.i am sure they are behind this defection inorder to register their pleasure over the appointment of akpabio as state apc leader.the immediate past chair amedu attai is even more influential in oruk anam.the only other people in ikot ekpene apc that have a semblance of political value are etiebet and chief inibehe okori.
l can see., the political swapping dust would soon settle,while the moles will begin thwarted info.
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Butoneday2(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pls tell us asap wia all ears to hear. shocked shocked
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by enitey(f): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin The kingdom of APC will shake tonight even sarrki and NGENEUKWENU won't near this thread they will send mardridguy to come do tongue and go

Hahahhaha
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by CapitoneMax(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is it only me that sees this or is that an invisible hand up there shocked
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Justinah4real(f): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
budusky05:
A party for bad people? Yet you fought for a parallel leadership? PDP= People Deceiving Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by gamaliel9: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
These decampees are from Ikot Ekpene section,stronghold of Akpabio
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Norabay(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
All this politicians,defecting from one party to another. Some may even be an insider to their former party.
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by HisSexcellency(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:
factional Chairman of APC,

Fake ipob PDP chairman....

Who send am..

grin grin
I thought Apc did not have a faction
Where is this one coming from then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Fish101: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
blog4all:
Breaking: Akwa Ibom State APC Chairman joins PDP
Dr Udoma Bob Ekarika, factional Chairman of APC, Akwa Ibom State as returned to the People’s Democratic Party PDP.

Chief Sunny Udom, former APC Governorship Campaign Organization Chairman in 2015, while presenting Dr. Udoma Ekarika, a former Commissioner for Health who defected from the APC to the PDP said “APC is a party made of majority of bad people. The few remaining good ones we are bringing back to the PDP”

Udoma who appeared at Onna Township Stadium, venue of Eket Senatorial District Mega Endorsement Rally for Governor Udom Emmanuel second term in office , Said “I’m coming back from a very useless party called APC … I am proud to become part and parcel of PDP again
… As we progress I’ll tell you all their secrets” he said.

Others who defected from Oruk Anam Local Government in Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District with the heavyweight politician include, the Deputy Chairman of APC in the State, Emmanuel Udoh, Obong Ifiok Anny Asikpo, Emmanuel Francis Ikpe, Barr Emmanuel Udofia, Obong Mbaba, Barr Anietie Etuk, Benedict Benjamin, Amb George Ikpe, amongst many others.

https://www.thekillerpunch.com/breaking-akwa-ibom-state-apc-chairman-joins-pdp/

Am just observing until 2019 then we shall know the men from the boy's
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by fbkhawan(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
This is Really a Killer punch on Apc...

How is this a killer punch please?
He was a factional state chairman. One of those whose primary purpose was to stage chaos within the party.

1 Like

Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Money or oil wells cannot buy the will of the people.
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by budusky05(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70477890][/quote]
Re: Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets by budusky05(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70477890][/quote]

The rogue spent 86bilion naira for inec, and the dasuki was asked to disburse 2billion, as at then 2billion should be over 350bilion add it to 86 billion then you understand why GEJ is a real looting machine made in otueke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship / EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana / Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech, June 12, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.