Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] (648 Views)

Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) / See The Moment A Stranger Forcefully Kissed Mercy Aigbe And Her Face Changed / The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully Kissed Mercy Aigbe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by 1Ebiscoo: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Below is a hilarious picture of popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe messing around with an unknown man on set.

She uploaded the picture on her Instagram for humour and people have been asking questions about his identity. It appears the duo have a cordial relationship.

Mercy Aigbe is a Nigerian actress, director and businesswoman. She is best known for her Yoruba language movies. She is 40 years old.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lol-see-awkward-moment-strange-man.html

Re: LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin
With his Smellymouth... grin
Re: LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by sapeleboi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
one of her sponsor
Re: LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by soberdrunk(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by Homeboiy: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
op which kind nonsense u write so

Is that a kiss in your place

That's a peck

GrammarNazi1
Re: LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by StarUp: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Don't mind her, she is enjoying the peck...why is her hand still wrapped around the blacky's neck? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: LOL!! See The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully KISSED Mercy Aigbe [photo] by donbachi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
na dis kain people dey rush dem

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer Becca Shares Photos From Her Bridal Shower / I Almost Ran Mad Day I Was Paid 60 Kobo For A Movie Role - Actor, Wale Akorede / I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood Because I Have A Real Career - Regina Askia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.