Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Uncle Or My Girlfriend: How Do I Move Forward Eventually? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Or My Girlfriend: How Do I Move Forward Eventually? (482 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Or My Girlfriend: How Do I Move Forward Eventually? by Beke2020: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am not much of a writer so I will just go straight to the point. Ivanka was posted to our hospital to do her NYSC. The first time I met her,I was immediately drawn to her. She is attractive,smart and very friendly.I had just started working as a young Doctor two years ago in my Uncle’s hospital.

Throughout Ivanka’s service at the hospital,we were friends and I was actually too shy or too lame to ask her out. I felt a girl like her would have someone already that she was dating and planning to marry. I was in a relationship myself but it was long distance not very serious actually. Ivanka is so likable. I would gist with her and sometimes we go out for lunch and it was a joy working with her especially when I am performing surgeries.

A few months to the end of her service in our hospital,I decided to shoot my shot. I asked her if she could be my girlfriend. I confessed to her that I was in love with her. She broke down and began to cry. She said she was also in love with me but that we cannot be together. I asked her why,she said....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-uncle-or-my-girlfriend-how-do-i-move-forward-eventually/

(1) (Reply)

Roofing, Roof Maintenance Services, Insulated Roofing Sheets, Etc / How To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure In Life / Mothers And Doctors In The House Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.