Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) (22559 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by 360metrosports: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Chief Dele Momodu on a courtesy visit to the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki in Ilorin as the famous traditional city prepares for a Durbar of the Ilorin Emirates.

http://www.metronaija.ng/dele-momodu-saraki-photos/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by EwuOjota: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Saraki is going down.

But this his house is fine and spacious. Daura punish poverty by all means.

Saraki has done well for himself and his family. It is time he returns to his place of birth, the United Kingdom.

Nigeria is not ready for a foreign ruler yet.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Ndonu101: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
God bless the Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki, The Honourable President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Metuh: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Saraki is going down.

Saraki has done well for himself and his family. It is time he returns to his place of birth, the United Kingdom.

Unfortunately, you will have to keep wailing till forever cos Saraki is your nightmare. grin

Buhari is too old,sick,weak and slow to rule Nigerians.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by ezera(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oga Dele on a missionary journey to collect Allawee for the month.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Ay77(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Saraki is going down.

This guy is lol

This guy is lol

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by deomelo: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ndonu101:
God bless the Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki, The Honourable President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

lol....

A lot of Igbos go cry endlessly come 2019.

I know business is slow for the silly letter writing dele because looters are not gracing his kabukabu magazine, but saraki and his looting gangs are not your savior, they are all going to jail.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Calers: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
This one no get allowance from Tinubu no more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Dele momodu can ass lick for Africa... Tah undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Famocious(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Uncle Dee go drop his CV with Bukky... He must be eying the position of campaign manager for Bukky's Presidential dream..
See his bag like Mr Lucky's

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by perfectface: 12:48am On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

lol....

I know business is slow for the silly letter writing dele because looters are not gracing his kabukabu magazine, but saraki and his looting gangs are not your savior, they are all going to jail.
frustrated afonja, his only ailment is ipob. Sorry iye

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by omotoniwa(f): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2018
You guys should stop deceiving saraki and yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by deomelo: 1:16am On Aug 21, 2018
perfectface:
frustrated afonja, his only ailment is ipob. Sorry iye

Village ipob don vex...

Ndo

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by LagosBoi2(m): 2:06am On Aug 21, 2018
I am falling in love with Saraki, the more APC is trying to demarket him and he responds with maturity, the more I fall in love with him, he seems to be very intelligent

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by id4sho(m): 2:44am On Aug 21, 2018
APC, food don do.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by edo3(m): 2:48am On Aug 21, 2018
If bros bukky get this kind fine house,,which one come be that face me i slap u parlour him come dey show us during Nigeria match?Guess it was because of travail then...Am his fan though,,hardcore one..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Though I believe saraki has always have presidential ambition but the way APC is giving saraki publicity is like they really want saraki to get that PDP primaries ticket so that he wouldn't poss a serious threat to buhari. In politics, lesser enemy will be easier to defeat than stubborn enemies like kwankwaso and atiku. Don't always believe this people are fighting. Look beyond what you see in the media.
There will be lots of dramas during PDP primaries both before and after. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by futurism: 4:37am On Aug 21, 2018
priceaction:
Though I believe saraki has always have presidential ambition but the way APC is giving saraki publicity is like they really want saraki to get that PDP primaries ticket so that he wouldn't poss a serious threat to buhari. In politics, lesser enemy will be easier to defeat than stubborn enemies like kwankwaso and atiku. Don't always believe this people are fighting. Look beyond what you see in the media.
There will be lots of dramas during PDP primaries both before and after. Fingers crossed.

What happened when every other region decide to rally around him?

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:52am On Aug 21, 2018
mamatayour:

Thank goodness you observed, this just there way, he love the trends.
I rembered when he also visited buhari, na so he dey run around. Makr saraki be careful o, some are spies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2018
mamatayour:

I tell you!
These are the kind of media guys should be banned from access into government business. No principles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2018
priceaction:

Atiku is dvmb! Saraki no fit try this shyyte with Obj.

Lailai, Obj would never have allowed Saraki to defect from APC when he did because he would know Saraki defection go throw sand inside hin gari. But this Atiku just siddon dey look and all these guys are earning political credits on his turf.

Before defection Atiku was almost a concluded candidate. Now with defection, looks like Atiku will come third again as he has done in all previous contests for presidential tickets in PDP, in ACN, in APC and now back in PDP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2018
That servant in blue was the same guy that asked a distant friend of a friend to pay him five million naira just to have a five minutes audience with the Senate President. angry

Look at his head like the stone I used to pluck my last mango. angry

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2018
The message is now clear to the world now. We knew there's something beneath series of letter writing tongue

Davido's boy looking for what to eat upanddown. Mtchew

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Your political wisdom is legendary. Now same people shouting Atiku few months ago are now shouting Saraki again. I thought of this before and I think the greatest losers are Tambuwal & Kwankwaso.

My opinion though.

BabaRamota1980:

Lailai, Obj would never have allowed Saraki to defect from APC when he did because he would know Saraki defection go throw sand inside hin gari. But this Atiku just siddon dey look and all these guys are earning political credits on his turf.

Before defection Atiku was almost a concluded candidate. Now with defection, looks like Atiku will come third again as he has done in all previous contests for presidential tickets in PDP, in ACN, in APC and now back in PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I really pity that man. The same man that gave saraki tricks how to become senate President. Still doing gentle consulting but now it's like saraki will still con them in primaries. Saraki is a very dangerous , unrepentant strategizer using babangida like methods to con anyone that comes his way just for selfish interest. As he has many senators and reps supporting him, all he will do is to make sure legislators loyal to his bids nominate delegates, which will create ripples entirely and then money drama will start. No be PDP? They (saraki factions) have highjacked the PDP again from those who rebuilt it, markafi and co. And am very sure that primaries will full of plain irregularities and cheats .
APC will still likey get some of their bigwigs after primaries and many of them will totally go into inactive modes. Many have started regretting now. They won't show it. Their voices have been very low after deflection except saraki and atiku.
APC will fuel for saraki support, just to make sure he loose both senate and presidential seats just to get back to him later. Just like they try to plant sherrif there but failed.
As they are calculating how to win, they will also be calculating how to weaken opposition candidacy, all is political strategies.
Remember they said recently they said that they will make sure saraki doesn't come back to senate.
Mynd44, lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by kennypoju04: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

lol....

Let's be realistic here,who will jail saraki.If because he is in opposition you think he would be jailed,that's a very big joke.When it comes to politics saraki is not a small boy.He has allies all over the country,his father set the precedence for him.non of these small boy politician talking now can never unties his father's shoe..ALL IN ALL SARAKI IS A VERY POWERFUL PERSON,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by tigerclaws: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:

IP*B piglets and asslicking are 5&6

Don't you guys have any leaders ?

FFK, Fayose and now Bukola are all Afonja men you worship morning, noon and night.
stop posting disgusting pictures on nairaland

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Everybody is tired of Buhari!

Besides Dele Momodu is only minding his business

Hope they wouldn't destroy any of his structure just like they did to that of Yinka Aiyefele

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Ndonu101:

President of Kwara abeg God forbid it to be Nigeria Sowore for president

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

lol....

Carry am go prison na. Your talk can only fool foolish people like someone I know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch / Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.