Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri (14482 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months / Why You Must Avoid Memorising Qur'an Without Tajweed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by sir05za(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Alhamdulillah, for those thinking it will affect his western education you're WRONG, Success will always be with him Insha Allah, and his brain is capable of learning great things

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by 3kay945(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2018
I know this thread would be filled with unbelievers. Whose primary interests are to insult the young boy and Islam.
May Allah have mercy on you.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by realmindz: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2018
What's the value of that. The boy just wasted some useful memory space he could have deployed to something creative and useful

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Sterope(f): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Amazing memory.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by yusufobinna1(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2018
kingkhan:
you know nothing about Quran that's why you have that bad thinking about it.
majority of those people are ignorant of what they say,m sure the Quran has an English version,they will never read to even be sure if they will find such in it.just let them be .majority of them are on naira land just for like

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by FiftyFifty(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Congrats Ahmed.
Looking forward to seeing when a Xtian will memorise any of the numeous versions of the so-called Bible. These confused beings never fail to display their hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by yusufobinna1(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:
....so thats an achievement abi?...beside which other vers dey inside Quran apart from...." kill unbelievers anywhere you find them?....
am sure you don't even know what you arr saying,its still early please go back to bed.
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by wyqay: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2018
ماشاء الله

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Sheriff129(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2018
I don't know the reason why Christians are really jealous of Muslims,, a boy memorized the Quran and you're painned just because all you know in the Bible is John 3:16- the verse that has been rubished by some Christians. The problem you have is ignorance and you are not ready to learn and make research, well, I don't blame you since pastors have programmed your brain not to be able to think on your own.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Sheriff129(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Even though you don't know what you're talking about, there are so many verses in the Bible that preach about hatred, killings, Jesus commanding people to kill, but it is only John 3-16 that you know,,, my brother seek knowledge
Ever8054:
....so thats an achievement abi?...beside which other vers dey inside Quran apart from...." kill unbelievers anywhere you find them?....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Larryslim(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:
You're a fool!
You just follow the crowd, you know nothing!
And I pray Allah open your eyes to see the truth

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Sheriff129(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2018
realmindz:
What's the value of that. The boy just wasted some useful memory space he could have deployed to something creative and useful
you're saying this just because you repeated a class like two times? With what you said I already know that you went to school but you're not educated, a human brain can learn anything,, go fill your brain with something useful rather than discouraging people up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by imran147(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:

Abd you will find similar verses in bible too
God told them to.kill unbeliver
However xstian is not unbeliever
But the idolatery ones the verse point finger at

If u want i sent you differ in the Bible

Stop your confusion man kk

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by imran147(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I'm pretty sure that was Shekau's testimony too before he went full psycho undecided

And you think ita easy to.memorized a 1200 pages ?? Without no single mistake while reciting it out

Tell me on this earth with book human can memorized with 1200 pages without mistake

Even an author can write book and also cant even memorized jt without mistake

Holy quran is a wisdom book

Which contain zaburah torah injil and quran

If you dont know what i mean ...bible contain three books and added of john words

While quran contain the book of david moses jesus and prophet muhammed .....therefore do not always abuse people when you heard of reading quran or debate over it

Peace man

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by turhibdwhale(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2018
Allahu Akbar.may Almighty Allah continue to bless him and his parents and make him a light to the Muslim ummah.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by erayo2GCA(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2018
What is the meaning of the sword in Saudi Arabia flag?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Heavance(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2018
I am not a Muslim

But this forum is now full of hatred
If it is good news to Igbo, hatred will come from yoruba
Good news of the yorubas, hatred from the Igbos
Good news to Christians, Muslims will talk somehow

Now, Muslims are happy with this guy, some church goers are throwing shades.
What happened to cohabiting in peace and harmony?

We are so divided

And we will be talking about whites still treating us like animals , while we are real racist here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Promzyunique(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2018
buJu234:
Guys, don't u think If only this boy's brain contains 20% religion (Koran), and 80% science and technologies.

He will be more valuable to himself, parents, society, Nigeria and the world at large?

How many times have u seen, northern elites children like dangote, ibb, abacha, idimi, buharis etc memorizing the whole Koran?

While they allow the poor and middle class children to fill their brain with religion, theirs go the western world to fill their brains with western education.

No.1 reason while Northern Nigeria is among the poorest society in the world.

I am telling u.u cant find such ...........of those elites children doing that.thats why they use the children of the brainwashed and poor to achieve their satanic agenda.......the rich among them are wiser

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Promzyunique(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Heavance:
I am not a Muslim

But this forum is now full of hatred
If it is good news to Igbo, hatred will come from yoruba
Good news of the yorubas, hatred from the Igbos
Good news to Christians, Muslims will talk somehow

Now, Muslims are happy with this guy, some church goers are throwing shades.
What happened to cohabiting in peace and harmony?

We are so divided

And we will be talking about whites still treating us like animals , while we are real racist here in Nigeria

If you like talk from now till tommorrow ,light and darkness cant co habit..........

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by wilsonm(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2018
wow! nice achievement.
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by grudges: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Masha Allah. May Allah increase us in faith, instill in our mind iman and patient
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2018
another Shakau in making

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by thoniann(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2018
First and foremost, tell your faithfuls to stop the senseless killings and terrorism. They should fear God for once and stop this "Religion of Peace" nonsense.

Secondly, they should join in the "Free Leah" Campaign. Their silence stinks to high heavens.
Barka du Sallah to whatever you guys are celebrating.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by marttol: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Memorising bullshit
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by osazsky(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
1. If you like cram it and don't do good you will gain nothing
2. Cramming it does not mean one way ticket to heaven
no Muslim will make heaven,they will all be kept in a very big room were they can seex virgins and pro boys,the once that couldn't get 72 virgins will b given sex dolls to make up for the shortage,Cus only Osama bin ladin done collect like five thousand virgins so there is already shortage
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by mosesjida(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2018
this shut is a big lie and guys how do I remove dis dear is no oder God Dan Allah shit on my profile
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by mosesjida(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2018
truth might be bitter but no Muslim is gonna make heaven....dos dumbass believe dey Bleep in heaven... how could dey be thinking of getting virgins wen dey kill...no fool should tink oderwise cause this is a big lie...someone dat cannot cram 20 leaves
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by abbasajao(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:

It is not only an achievement, it is great one at that.
.This very act is greater than what you could imagine in this life and hereafter.
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by doskie(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:
i doubt you have committed your bvn number of 11 roman digits to memory. but you are here condemning what you dont know
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by Lehksyen4life(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ever8054:

If you are ignorant of anything and willing to learn about the glorious Quran, mingle with the knowledgeable ones to educate your ignorance and stop spewing trash.
Re: PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri by BiyeR: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Mashalah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etiquette Of A Righteous Husband / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views / I Am A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.