Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat (12032 Views)

See Different Ways Plantain Can Be Enjoyed. (pictures) / See The Different Ways You Can Prepare Your Ram Meat For Sallah/ileya / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by 24hoursreporter: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2018
It is that time of the year again when Muslims all over the world celebrate. As a matter of fact, this is the biggest religious festivals for the Muslims. What makes this celebration interesting is the fact that there is usually abundant of ram meats. However, preparing this meat can be very overwhelming, especially when you have to consider quantity, taste etc. Well, check out these different ways to prepare Sallah ram meat.

During Sallah, Muslims always sacrifice animals especially Ram, Camel, and Cow. The sacrifices are usually to commemorate the act of submission to the will of Allah by Prophet Ibrahim.

So, below are some of the ways you can spice up your ram meat for Sallah.

Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat

#1. Dry and Shred it

One of the ways to prepare Sallah Ram Meat is to dry and shred it. It is usually very delicious and common in the north. The northerners call this Dambu Nama.

It is very delicious and you can either eat it as snacks, sprinkle it inside rice or eat it with bread. However, one of the reasons why people don’t like drying and shredding their cat meat because it is time-consuming.

After the normal preliminary preparation, it takes about one hour to cook it.

How To Dry and Shredd Your Ram meat

If you want your Dambu Nama to be very delicious, you need to add the right ingredients. Some of the ingredients you need are; seasoning cubes, chilli powder, Onion, garlic, Yaji, Vegetable oil, Ginger Powder and more importantly the ram meat.

Boil the ram meat very well and add onion to it. Once it falls apart, shred the meat by pounding it on a chopping board. After you have shredded it, add yaji, seasoning cube, garlic, and ginger.

Ensure that the shredded meat has the right taste. After which you fry it in a large frypan, it is advisable to make it shallow fry. As a rule, never allow oil to be too hot, it may affect the final result of the Dambu Nama.

#2 Suya

Suya is among the ways to prepare Sallah ram meat. If you understand how to prepare this very well, you will definitely enjoy it. As a matter of fact, ram meat suya is so delicious and uncommon.

It is relatively easy to prepare compared to dry shredded meat. Some of the ingredients needed to prepare ram meat suya are; ram meat, suya pepper, garlic, dry ginger powder, onion, seasoning cube, salt.

How To Prepare Ram Meat suya

It is very easy to prepare, just like preparation of suya. It takes about one hour and 30 minutes to prepare. After spicing the ram meat with the ingredient mentioned above, then grill it over hot coal. You can also get the same result if you have a simple grill or grill compartment.

#3. Pepper Soup

One of the common ways to prepare Sallah Ram meat is pepper soup. Ram meat pepper soup is actually very delicious. As a matter of fact, it is something I want you to try.

However, you don’t use the entire ram meat to make pepper soup. Rather you only use the head, legs, and intestines. It is relatively easy to prepare pepper soup with ram meat.

These are some of the ways to prepare Sallah ram meat. Take note of them and use them to your advantage.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/08/20/3-different-ways-to-prepare-sallah-ram-meat/

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Tamarapetty(f): 1:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Yum!.
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by englishmart(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Anyhow you like prepare it, provided it's a ram, I won't eat it.
If you need reasons, ask NEPA

2 Likes

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
This Sallah dey make sense for my ends. Na why it good to make friends with Muslims. Their hand open no be lie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Check out that suya with a chilled borru of Trophy tongue

Op, shebi I say make you no de tempt me...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by NERDYDREAMS(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2018
+ small nigeria jollof cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by bobokeshington: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Please any Muslim in the house I need sallah meat o � . I want to be a Muslim only for today!

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Dablack1(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Enu gbe oooo, we no see any meat chop for here ooo
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by sparkle6(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2018
I need to buy a ram o. This sallah wont pass me by.
muslim friends Spread the love.
firstbank. thank u.
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Exwizard: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eeen! Where is that online BBQ guy to confirm all this
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by osemoses1234(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
This Sallah dey make sense for my ends. Na why it good to make friends with Muslims. Their hand open no be lie
God no go let food kill you one day

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Nltaliban(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
sparkle6:
firstbank. thank u.

I thought Mohamed asked you to celebrate with what you can afford undecided

6 Likes

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
osemoses1234:
God no go let food kill you one day

Why GOD go do am?? Food na basic necessity of life.. in bible, God feed the multitudes with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. And they ate till their satisfaction.
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eran oniyo (Salted meat)loading. One of the major causes of high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by AuroraB(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nltaliban:

I thought Mohamed asked you to celebrate with what you can afford undecided
Tell him cheesy
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
sparkle6:
firstbank. thank u.

Forget me not bro, 0165316944 GTB.
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by echekings(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
happy salah to my muslin brothers ,if God don bless you and u wanna do salah for me I will appreciate GTB 0404074699
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Tinalex(f): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
In Short;
1-Kilishi
2-Suya
3-Pepper soup. OK we have hear
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by olasco2035: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
come and join me guyz.....in another word God bless pmb

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by ophatlewis(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
QuitNotice:
Check out that suya with a chilled borru of Trophy tongue

Op, shebi I say make you no de tempt me...

my guy my guy

1 Like

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Tinalex(f): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
olasco2035:
come and join me guyz.....in another word God bless pmb
Please I am here oooo with my drum. Thanks
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by olasco2035: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tinalex:
Please I am here oooo with my drum. Thanks
lolss OK ooo..waiting for u
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Twagrill(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Muslim brothers abeg just send me recharge card abeg. Am not a muslim though.
Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Chochovini: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hate islam and their terrorism tedencies in fact, anything that has to do with them with a special passion.
Islam is a curse to the World. Quote me and invite the visit of the angry Thunder of God.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Different Ways To Prepare Sallah Ram Meat by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
ophatlewis:

my guy my guy
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Poisoned Meat: 6 Dead, 60 Hospitalized / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year 2022 Comes To A Thrilling End! / 2023 Honeywell Christmas Combo Bundle | Best Gif Combo Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.