Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wema Bank Graduate Trainee - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee (9488 Views)

Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Giidy: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys....I did mine last week and got 74%.

They are different questions in all.
If u wait and go with the mail.they will send u, u will answer different questions, different from the one on their site.

I believe the cut off should be 50%

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by mistermorex: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Please and please guys, if you are using Chrome that site won't open.

Download Puffin browser and the process will be as smooth as you can imagine. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Giidy:

If u wait and go with the mail.they will send u, u will answer different questions, different from the one on their site.

All the best.
Bro I sent you a mail
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Giidy:

All the best.
So after going to their site to take the test, what happens when u receive the mail from get qualified to take the real test? You will ignore it cos you've written in their site?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2018
mistermorex:

Download Puffin browser and the process will be as smooth as you can imagine. All the best.
Did u sign up and write in get qualified site or you got a mail from get qualified and followed instructions?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2018
BethelBrenda:
Am yet to get the mail from get qualified.
what and what are involved in the 4 steps
I sent you a mail
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2018
a2kbabanla:
Please can someone help me out? I have gotten a mail from get qualified. The get qualified site is not going well. I have registered, uploaded my picture but it will not let me complete the cv/resume session let alone writing the assessment test. is there anyone who has completed his/her application?
Bro are you saying the link get qualified sent to u in that second mail took u straigt to their website for u to signup and complete the four steps?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Giidy: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
charliesyndrom:

So after going to their site to take the test, what happens when u receive the mail from get qualified to take the real test? You will ignore it cos you've written in their site?

They advised d application to b submitted once.

D only advantage of using d test in their site is that u can use it to apply for various job on their site
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Giidy:

They advised d application to b submitted once.

D only advantage of using d test in their site is that u can use it to apply for various job on their site
You said following the link in the mail would be different questions from that on the site. Are you sure about that? It's a recruitment exercise. ..everyone should answer the same questions...unless in the first place no one was supposed to go and do the test from the site
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Giidy: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2018
This is wat am talking abt....
Www.wema.GetQualified.work
Www.GetQualified.com

We can use either one but ought to use d first.

The merit of d sec is DAT u can use it for oda application
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Taidans: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2018
a2kbabanla:

This is the mail...

Application for the position of Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
G
Get Qualified
to me
18 hours agoDetails
Get Qualified Logo
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your recent application for the position of Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc

The next step in the process is to complete this form with all your relevant details. On receipt of this, you will be required to undertake an aptitude and competency assessment. Timely completion of these steps will ensure that you will be considered during the shortlisting process which will take place 3 business days following receipt of this message

Complete your application
On behalf of Wema Bank Plc, we thank you, again, for your interest in this role. We do appreciate the time that you invested in this application.

Regards,
GQ Team.
charliesyndrom post=70525756:

Bro are you saying the link get qualified sent to u in that second mail took u straigt to their website for u to signup and complete the four steps?
charliesyndrom:

support@getqualified.work
Pls is one allowed to use calculator for d test
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by mistermorex: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
I will advice all who got the wema bank email to sign up at GQ site. Afterwards, go to job applications section and see if automatically you have wema bank as one of your applied job. If you do you can go ahead and write the test.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by mistermorex: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Note: if you did not receive the 2nd email I will not advice you do the test or better still since the job is at GQ you can apply there and go ahead for the test.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Giidy: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
charliesyndrom:

You said following the link in the mail would be different questions from that on the site. Are you sure about that? It's a recruitment exercise. ..everyone should answer the same questions...unless in the first place no one was supposed to go and do the test from the site

It's same thing whether from the site direct or wema.GetQualified.

It's just d qxtn.

Which Eva one u use, just apply once
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Gmajor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
mistermorex:

I used chrome on my mobile phone to take the test.
Have you uploaded your video?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by JoshuaCharis: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
bestofwonder:

Please can we chat on whatsapp? Here's my number, I'd like to know what to expect. 09050084868

please can I get to know how the test is??
this is my number too: 08091657869.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by kayodez: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
I just got mail from getqualified.co
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by mofodeke: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
I am having problems viewing my video after uploading it on get qualified website for WEMA graduate trainee. I have tried it over and over again.

Any idea on what may be wrong?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by nwakaegoabisola(f): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
mofodeke:
I am having problems viewing my video after uploading it on get qualified website for WEMA graduate trainee. I have tried it over and over again.

check the apply for wema thread, you will see reasons why it failed and how to solve it.
Cheers!

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Kenayansina: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
kayodez:
I just got mail from getqualified.co
Please help guys, can I use my smartphone for the test, its not on Wi-Fi...
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Jumtai: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2018
I have completed all the process on get qualified site but my profile is showing 3/4 profile completion instead of 4/4 completion. Does that mean a process is hiding somewhere. Please help.

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by croxsugar(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
If you have done the test online give us clue
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jumtai:
I have completed all the process on get qualified site but my profile is showing 3/4 profile completion instead of 4/4 completion. Does that mean a process is hiding somewhere. Please help.

Try to play your video again and see if everything is fine. Then upload it again and see if it will give you the same issue
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by a2kbabanla: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
nwakaegoabisola:

Try to play your video again and see if everything is fine. Then upload it again and see if it will give you the same issue

Have you uploaded your video? There doesn't seem to be anything more to be done after that. I guess we have to wait for another mail from either wema bank or get qualified
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Jumtai: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
I have uploaded my video, it's still given me the same issue 3/4 completion instead of 4/4 completion. All the process has been marked completed or is there a way I can chat directly with getqualified agent online? Just to clarify this issue. Please I need help.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jumtai:
I have uploaded my video, it's still given me the same issue 3/4 completion instead of 4/4 completion. All the process has been marked completed or is there a way I can chat directly with getqualified agent online? Just to clarify this issue. Please I need help.
Have u uploaded a picture? Filled in your resume and taken the test?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by charliesyndrom: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jumtai:
Fill in your resume. .don't upload it
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Jumtai: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
charliesyndrom:

please how can I return back to resume unable to do that pls help
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by sheenaluv: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2018
mofodeke:

pls what is the content of the video?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by Ziocplc01: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2018
charliesyndrom:

Please i read something that said they will monitor while taking the assessment,is there any video monitoring during the assessment
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by a2kbabanla: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Ziocplc01:

Please i read something that said they will monitor while taking the assessment,is there any video monitoring during the assessment

yes... a bar will appear at the top right corner of your test page... it drops from green to yellow to red if there is noise or you move your face from the camera and reappear... i dont know how it affects marks but there is invigilation for sure
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee by croxsugar(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cant i use phone to do the test?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Despite Amosun’s Warnings / I Don't Want To Be A Doctor The Words Nigerian Parent Does Not Want To Hear / Electrical Control Panel Design, Installation And Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.