Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst (560 Views)

How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Ratello: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Atiku best candidate to defeat Buhari – Analyst

ON AUGUST 12, 2018 7:58 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS

An International public affairs analyst, Boladale Adekoya, has said that the former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar is the best candidate to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress, APC, come 2019. Boladale said as such, the ex-vice President would be the best candidate that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would field in the election. Boladale Adekoya According to him: “For an opposition to win in Nigeria, one of the most important factors is the efficacy of the candidate the party is presenting for election. For you to defeat a sitting president, you cannot afford to joke around. So, the greatest test for the opposition is the presidential primaries. Once pragmatic politics is not considered over theoretical rhetoric, then they should kiss the election goodbye.

“In 2014 during the All Progressive Congress’ presidential primaries, Bola Tinubu insisted that the venue be moved to Lagos instead of the conventional Eagle Square in Abuja. If the primary was held in Abuja, Rabiu Kwankwaso would have won that election. By moving it to Lagos, Mr Tinubu was able to take charge of the delegates and secure most of them for Muhammadu Buhari. “He is a pragmatic politician who understands quite well that, as an opposition then, you do not play the game with the template of the Western world or refined politics as some put it. As at then,  APC needed the fanatic posture of Mr Buhari in the North to solidify the sentiment and narrative already established there. Mr Tinubu understood this and even though Mr Kwankwaso was much younger and without much blemish so to speak, he was denied the ticket. What may be considered to be generally intelligent and right turns out most times to be hara-kiri in politics.” Speaking on the candidacy of Atiku, he stated that the PDP stands a better chance if he is presented in 2019 “due to his ability to speak to the conscience of all Nigerians and pose a receptive mind that the younger generation can relate to.” “I understand that lots of horse-trading is expected to take place before the primaries but if the Peoples Democratic Party were to be strategic, they would use their best candidate.

“Atiku has an established nationwide political structure that if fused with the support of the opposition Governors and leaders, the possibility of having victory is much higher than any of the other aspirants,” he said. Boladale made this assertion in an interview with PremiumTimes on Saturday.    

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/atiku-best-candidate-to-defeat-buhari-analyst/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by chinjo(m): 2:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Atiku still remain PDP's best option if the tyrant called Buhari is to be booted out of office come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by ipobarecriminals: 3:17am On Aug 21, 2018
sad yes best for his community president/ ipob president. Tell the thief to visit US first.Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Ratello: 3:38am On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad yes best for his community president/ ipob president. Tell the thief to visit US first.Nonsense

Is it that you clowns are wired or destined to suffer like a slave for life or what is the problem with you horrible Buharists. We asked you what has your Buhari done to deserve a second term all you programmed robots keep belching out is "Buhari till 2023" as if you are destined to be this empty. An Atiku is a business man, who has not hidden his assets so I wonder what he is going to do in USA to deserve to be my President and your President for Christ sake. Is he running away from US embassy or do you have concrete evidences why he should be prosecuted on corruption charges? Bring them on and stop behaving like an illiterate like your president, Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Votewisely2019: 3:52am On Aug 21, 2018
I disagree with you sir. Kwankwaso also has those traits. And your argument also supports it, since you agree that Kwankwaso was in the position of even beating Buhari in previous primary. I suggest PDP unite all her candidates and then makes them agree to concede to defeat in the primary without defecting and with full support for whoever emerges.
Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by ipobarecriminals: 3:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Ratello:

Is it that you clowns are wired or destined to suffer like a slave for life or what is the problem with you horrible Buharists. We asked you what has your Buhari done to deserve a second term all you programmed robots keep belching out is "Buhari till 2023" as if you are destined to be this empty. An Atiku is a business man, who has not hidden his assets so I wonder what he is going to do in USA to deserve to be my President and your President for Christ sake. Is he running away from US embassy or do you have concrete evidences why he should be prosecuted on corruption charges? Bring them on and stop behaving like an illiterate like your president, Buhari
young boy.Yes boy.I believe u are still in ur late 20/a lil 30,u knw nothing. Who's talking about US embassy visit?Tell ur Atikulate to travel to US.Why fear ?Yes! i stand with Baba Daura.if by God the old man decide to quit,we'll vote for Osinbanjo. .Bizman .ur black bum

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Kingspin(m): 4:05am On Aug 21, 2018
Getting Buhari out of office is a call for One-Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Ratello: 4:15am On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
young boy.Yes boy.I believe u are still in ur late 20/a lil 30,u knw nothing. Who's talking about US embassy visit?Tell ur Atikulate to travel to US.Why fear ?Yes! i stand with Baba Daura.if by God the old man decide to quit,we'll vote for Osinbanjo. .Bizman .ur black bum

I feel honored that you an old man labelled me as someone in my late 20s because that perfectly fits into my intelligence, those are the age you finished University, designed innovations that have liberated families all over the world as seen in Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs etc in your own sorry case I must thank you so much for proving to me that you still reason and type like a clown though you are likely to be in your late 40s or early 50s you are one of the lost race we are still looking for to get acclimatized to what is happening in this modern age of ours, the old man doesn't know that for you to visit a country you must visit the embassy of such country, probably this uncle thought Atiku should just fly to US like a bald eagle to US undecided kiss......there is no use growing older when you are not getting wiser Uncle Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Pysam(m): 4:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Atiku ko atiku ni the answer is never. Some fools can be so entertaining. This guy is a clown I don't know what atiku has promised you oo op

1 Like

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Pat081: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmmmm if Uncle Atiku is good wot will now happen to Bro Bukola Saraki he will decamp to other parties soon
Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by ipobarecriminals: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Pysam:
Atiku ko atiku ni the answer is never. Some fools can be so entertaining. This guy is a clown I don't know what atiku has promised you oo op
grin.dnt mind dem,especially dat one wey dey vibrate/jerk like kabukabu.I decide to leave him to his ***(make i nor talk)cos i dnt want to chop ban b4 next year election. By Nov/Dec,i'll unleash my old handle for him.Even Tonyebarcanista sabi pass dat little thing foaming in d mouth like epilepsy patient.We'll campaign for saint Atikulate on one condition TRAVEL GO US and com back.Period!
Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by cicero(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Ratello:

This is really nothing but it is becoming a big dent for Atiku. Why don’t you guys advice him to visit the US and settle this once and for all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by Pysam(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin.dnt mind dem,especially dat one wey dey vibrate/jerk like kabukabu.I decide to leave him to his ***(make i nor talk)cos i dnt want to chop ban b4 next year election. By Nov/Dec,i'll unleash my old handle for him.Even Tonyebarcanista sabi pass dat little thing foaming in d mouth like epilepsy patient.We'll campaign for saint Atikulate on one condition TRAVEL GO US and com back.Period!
cheesy cheesy That is to his Land of no return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst by ipobarecriminals: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2018
cool grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink cool
cicero:

This is really nothing but it is becoming a big dent for Atiku. Why don’t you guys advice him to visit the US and settle this once and for all?
grin
cicero:

u dey mind Atikulate slaves.Go US,mbanu!Well,Atiku dey waste him time

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Chancellor Merkel / ” I Promise To Work Tirelessly For The Unity Of Nigeria – Buhari / We Fulanis Own Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.