Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why I Regret Imposing Gov. Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom People – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Regret Imposing Gov. Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom People – Akpabio (334 Views)

Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I Regret Imposing Gov. Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom People – Akpabio by 10Ebisco: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Godswill Akpabio, former Senate Minority Leader, has apologized for “imposing” Governor Udom Emmanuel on the people of Akwa Ibom State.

He said this while addressing a crowd at Ikot Ekpene Plaza, over the weekend.

The former governor described Emmanuel as the greatest mistake he made in a hurry.

According to Akpabio, Emmanuel “is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019.

“Udom (Emmanuel) is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019. All hands must be on deck to ensure that the mistake is corrected for a people-oriented leadership under the ruling All Progressives Congress at the centre.

“Emmanuel’s administration has failed the people.”

He stressed that there had been hunger and deprivation in the state since Emmanuel’s administration came on board.

The Senator insisted that it was time for “holistic action” to liberate the state from the shackles of bad governance.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/why-i-regret-imposing-gov-emmanuel-on.html

Re: Why I Regret Imposing Gov. Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom People – Akpabio by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Thiefkpabio! This common thief is talking. Mtceeeew! You think you can fool us?

You were the greatest misfit of the SS region. A betrayer and a fraud. Running from a small security officer called Magu. The same Magu you stood vehemently against his confirmation.

If you were not a thief why couldn't you stand your ground like Saraki and face it and defeat it. Rather; just a mere threat, you caved in.

Oleeeee! You are running up and down blaming Udom. Do you think SS people are morons that are controlled by one man? Who teleguided you in your 8 years in office?

Abeg face your problem. You may run today, but that jail is still waiting for you. Either under Magu or another. It is a matter if time. THIEF!!!
Re: Why I Regret Imposing Gov. Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom People – Akpabio by Mynd44: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2018

(1)

Buhari Says Nigeria On Road To New Dawn, Commends Honest Security Men / How I Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years – Gov. Ajimobi / Former Osun Speaker Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.