Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Do Our Votes Actually Count? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Our Votes Actually Count? (220 Views)

"They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Do Our Votes Actually Count? / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Our Votes Actually Count? by armzyville(m): 4:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Do our votes as electorate actually count, I keep pondering on this question seeing the recent trend of our politicians defecting from political parties to another with no regards for the electorate opinion, all for their selfish political interest.

These politicians who are at the helm of affairs have kept blind eyes to their failed campaign promises, neglecting the people who has elected them into various positions,looting public funds with the aim of impoverishing the masses.

They are considered Demi God because of their ill gotten wealth but they have failed to listen to the groaning of the people, all they do is to raise allegations and counter allegations against their political opponent in other to get public sympathy.

I'm tired of this...continue reading http://armzyville..com/2018/08/do-our-votes-as-electorate-actually.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

To Tinubu Rhetoric..my Response- Sen Bukola Saraki / 2 Die In Auto-crash Along Lag To Ibadan Express Way On Sallah Day / Why Has The Devil Not Been Stoned To Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.