Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea (26592 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by googlelove: 6:14am On Aug 21, 2018
Alvaro Morata have reaffirmed his commitment to remain at Chelsea football club, while stating that he need pushed for a departure. Morata who bare scored 2 goals in the second half Chelsea’s 2017/2018 season was earlier linked with a move away from the London club with Spain and Italy as his likely destination.

The Spaniard after a long spell of drought in front goal recovered his scoring boots against Arsenal in the 3-2 victory last weekend.

The former Juventus and Real Madrid player is believed to be ready to improve under Maurizio Sarri. “There was never a thought for me to leave. For me, it's easy. I could have gone back to Spain or Italy, all the people believe in me there but I want to change all the things here,” Morata said. “I want to, not for all the haters, but for me and for Chelsea”. “I am looking forward to buying a house and I can't wait for the babies to grow up to put them into school,” Morata added. “I am very happy and it's just the beginning of the new season. Why would I not be happy? I want to change all the thinking from the people who say I'm not”. “It's the only reason I stay here, otherwise if Chelsea said you are not in our plans, I move”.

He continued: “The most important thing is the way we play. Last season it was direct balls and for me to protect the ball in the air is not my best quality. Now I can attack the space, I can play one touch and go in the area for the crosses. It's better for me”.

https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/alvaro-morata-makes-bound-statement-on-departing-chelsea/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by googlelove: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2018
It will be best for him to remain at Chelsea and explore.
Also[b] Read Eden Hazard gives condition to remain at Bridge[/b]
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/eden-hazard-gives-condition-to-remain-at-bridge/
No Arsenal player can get in Chelsea boss best 11 said Redknapp
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/no-arsenal-player-can-get-in-chelsea-boss-best-11-said-redknapp/

11 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by medexico(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2018
I like the guy, but he dey Bleep up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Josyloo: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Best striker in the league

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by B3sty(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Morata, better improve on your performance else we loan you to Derby County.
Thanks

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by wildwest22: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
This one is a waste of money

5 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by livinus009(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
It doesn't make any difference Whether he Stays or Not.

3 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by zoho23(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
also see dnt miss grin grin

Caption The Rage In A Young Boy's Face As He Watches Two Younger Children Kiss

http://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/captures-rage-in-young-boys-face-as-he.html
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by bobaydavid(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
A has a Great career with Chelsea FC

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by wayne4loan: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
The number 9 curse... The guy change Jersey to 29
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by dust144(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leave now biko

2 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by okolet(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
U go no where my dear, not until liverpool trash una first grin

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Omero(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
OK, but u need to improve guy!

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Glock: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Josyloo:
Nah the same league me and you dey watch so?
Abi you mean best striker in the league of poor strikers grin

7 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Shortyy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
To all my Muslim friends

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by kurt09(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
googlelove:
Alvaro Morata have reaffirmed his commitment to remain at Chelsea football club, while stating that he need pushed for a departure. Morata who bare scored 2 goals in the second half Chelsea’s 2017/2018 season was earlier linked with a move away from the London club with Spain and Italy as his likely destination.

The Spaniard after a long spell of drought in front goal recovered his scoring boots against Arsenal in the 3-2 victory last weekend.

The former Juventus and Real Madrid player is believed to be ready to improve under Maurizio Sarri. “There was never a thought for me to leave. For me, it's easy. I could have gone back to Spain or Italy, all the people believe in me there but I want to change all the things here,” Morata said. “I want to, not for all the haters, but for me and for Chelsea”. “I am looking forward to buying a house and I can't wait for the babies to grow up to put them into school,” Morata added. “I am very happy and it's just the beginning of the new season. Why would I not be happy? I want to change all the thinking from the people who say I'm not”. “It's the only reason I stay here, otherwise if Chelsea said you are not in our plans, I move”.

He continued: “The most important thing is the way we play. Last season it was direct balls and for me to protect the ball in the air is not my best quality. Now I can attack the space, I can play one touch and go in the area for the crosses. It's better for me”.

https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/alvaro-morata-makes-bound-statement-on-departing-chelsea/
My role model
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by potent5(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
B3sty:
Morata, better improve on your performance else we loan you to Derby County.
Thanks
Seconded.
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by kerry57: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's too early to start talking trash on the media because u just scored one goal arsenal. The media will remind u of all these trash if u don't play up to expectations. I believe the best thing is for football to keep shut and do the talking on the pitch. That is why u are signed and not for crazy media interviews

4 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by sanmtiago(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
This guy were nor sabi kick ball

2 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Abfinest007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
good
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Tonimordred(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
wildwest22:
This one is a waste of money
stil beta dan shaku shaku
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mo ra tà the Spanish lesbian

One goal don the shack him.head

2 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by profmallor: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
The guy is too ajebota for my liking, he needs to grow some spine, he did better with our last match, he should keep that fight up.

2 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Intresting
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
this guy na otu....spanish press dey hype players too sha.....

2 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Just2endowed2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
wayne4loan:
The number 9 curse... The guy change Jersey to 29
grin
People and superstition eh cheesy
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Ealiserwest(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Josyloo:

Sharrap.. and hazard took his position grin
Re: Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea by Topmaike007(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Josyloo:
grin for where salah and Auba and Kane dey, you must be a joker

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Unbelievable Nigeria Football Comebacks - Which Was Your Favorite? / Lagos Hosts First American Flagship Football Exhibition (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.