Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mama ATM For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mama ATM For Sale (3203 Views)

Mama ATM For Sale / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mama ATM For Sale by chicargo(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2018
For sale. This Mama ATM from Helpline technologies is for sale. It was used for a few months but in perfect condition.

It is a fully commercial machine built to give a profit of about 80,000 monthly depending on level of turnover.

COMMERCIAL FEATURES;

It can be used to print and sell recharge cards for all networks.
It can transfer or recharge any network for calls or data.
It can be used to transfer money to and from any bank in Nigeria.
It can be used as an ATM machine to withdraw money from any bank in Nigeria
It can be used to recharge Ikeja Electric and for other Discos
And many more commercial use.

It has a strong backup memory and can be used by more than 6 different users each with a different password and the admin with his overall password.
It can generate reports on all transactions, daily, weekly, or monthly via the Admin request

It is a complete commercial machine.

It is also a touch screen machine with buttons as another option
It comes with a different touch pad for the customer for privacy in imputing password

Original price is 200,000 but this comes with a discount because it has been fairly used.

There's only 1unit available and serious interested individuals should inbox me please.

Re: Mama ATM For Sale by tkflourish: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Hello. Am interested in your MAMA ATM. Does it come with a PINPAD and also with the cartoon? Kindly inbox the amount to me and lets do business. Thanks.
Re: Mama ATM For Sale by prosper2017(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just reading about your mama ATM pos for sale now. Has it been sold? If no, please contact me, I'm interested. 09066874322, adedavies2018@gmail.com.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Business To Start With 6 Million Naira / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us / How To Make Atleast 3k Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.