Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Understanding The Process Of Faith (2) - Matthew 14:22-29, Mark 11:14 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Process Of Faith (2) - Matthew 14:22-29, Mark 11:14 (217 Views)

Deuteronomy 14:22-29 The Only Portion That Tells Us "How" To Tithe / Why Do Most Churches Avoid Deuteronomy 14: 22-29 Teachings "CHECK IT OUT" / My Pastor Boss Does Not Know About Deuteronomy 14:22- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Process Of Faith (2) - Matthew 14:22-29, Mark 11:14 by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Remember the definition of the process of faith from yesterday. We have looked at the words ‘Continuous’ and ‘Set’; and today we will explore other key aspects.

ACTIONS: Actions, not wishes. Doing something, acting it out and acting upon what is heard. Just like Peter walked on water in Matthew 14:22-29, you need to do a corresponding action for your faith to work.

PERFORM: Carry it out openly, don’t just desire it or intend to do it. Jesus spoke to the fig tree openly. Mark 11:14

INTENTIONAL: Don’t wait till you feel like, it has nothing to do with emotions or waiting for the prompting of the Holy Spirit, you initiate it and start off deliberately. Just like the people that brought the paralytic man through the roof in Mark 2:1-5, they went on purpose and for their good.

IN ORDER TO: This is a goal to be accomplished by all the actions. Hebrews 12:2 “Looking unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

RESULTS: This is the end point. Faith results are different from natural results in situations of life. Faith result has its origin in God and cannot be tampered with. It is permanent. The result of faith can only get better and bear more fruits.

Pay attention to these ingredients, weigh where you are and push to ensure you attain the best!

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for a divine boost in my faith and an increase in the measure of my faith to take the mountains ahead in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 1:1-3:26, 1 Corinthians 14:1-17, Psalm 37:12-29, Proverbs 21:25-26

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
Re: Understanding The Process Of Faith (2) - Matthew 14:22-29, Mark 11:14 by babymine(f): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Amen.
Lord help me walk by faith.

(1) (Reply)

When To Choose Happiness / The National Retreat For Christians Held In Anambra State Nigeria, / The National Retreat For Christians Held In Anambra State Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.