Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Special Birthday Sir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Birthday Sir (280 Views)

Happy Birthday Sir Ikedoji, The Youngest Anambra 2021... / Happy Birthday Sir Peter Aniekwe / Igodomigodo Is Plus 1 Happy Birthday Sir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Birthday Sir by packagerz: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2018
Dear Sir.

Happy birthday to the Rt.Hon speaker Oyo state House of Assembly
Hon Joshua Gunju ojo

The mark of a true visionary is his ability to imagine the future and act on it, yielding great results in the process and then using this success for the benefit of others.

Happy birthday! I know you always have lots of fun, but I hope today is extra-special.
Enjoy your special day! I hope it’s filled with lots of laughs and good memories.
Happy birthday! May the years ahead be filled with joy and happiness!
Here’s wishing you a happy birthday with many more to come.
Thank you for being a great boss. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday to the best boss ever! You inspire me!
May your birthday be filled with lots of joy and happiness.
Here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays.

Wishing you good health and happiness as you complete another trip around the sun.
Happy birthday! I hope you see lots of success in the year to come.
I hope this next year for you is full of joy, success, and plenty of good memories with friends and family.
Today we get to celebrate you! I hope you have a very happy birthday.
I wish you all the best in everything — you deserve it. Have a happy birthday!
Happy birthday and good luck in the year to come!
I wish you all the best in life — today and always. Have a great birthday!
Happy birthday! I hope you get the chance to rest a bit and enjoy the day.
Happy birthday! Thank you for all of your hard work.
I hope that in this next year we finally see our projects pay off. We’re in this together. Happy birthday!

Hon Akeem Demola ige

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Will Not Recycle Leaders In 2019 / Shehu Sani Declares Support For Buhari, Gives Reasons For Remaining In APC / In Ondo: Mrs. Akeredolu Distributes 400 Laptops To Girls (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.