Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) (15740 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Namzy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
SMH
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hallelujah... God surely lives, I too am a living testimony, and the truth that God also lives... I had a blood condition last year in my youth service... I became devasted when I had my medical report that I concluded that I was going to poison myself. But the strangest thing happened, when I drank the rat poison, I couldn't die, but vomitted it all out, even to the last drop. From there on, I began to know my miracle was going to be done... I went to the healing school of pastor Chris, and by the touch through pastor Chris from God... I can say I am healed, no more pains, fever, or headaches anymore... I am now feeling healthy, and strong everyday... God still performs miracles people, the word is real and cures any kind of sickness, that the knowledge of man has failed to find answers too. Thank you Jesus
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by chairman00100: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
This screams fake, fake, fake.

He didn't heal him- all he did was pay his medical bills.

Just imagine all the unnecessary photo sessions just because they want to claim the credit of healing him.

#Nonsense.
bros,
if this person said he was healed at the Lord's chosen, what is it to you, if you don't want to believe, it's your choice, you don't have to be bitter about it like you showed here, if actually this thing happened and YOU are here talking like this, it is no longer between you and muoka but between you and the Holy spirit that. did so, if you are really a Christian, that won't really be a good thing to think
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by japhethGold: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hallelujah aaaaaa. Jesus is alive forever.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glory be to God in the Highest for this Great Miracle
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
God is able!
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by ozimec(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Just imagine all the unnecessary photo sessions just because they want to claim the credit of healing him.

#Nonsense.

Don't hate what you don't understand. God is still in the business of healing people especially when the prayer is made by a righteous man or woman of God or even anyone who lives according to the commandments and Will of God. In Chosen any kind of illness is being rolled away by God of Chosen who is the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Stop doubting beside, I want to challenge you to bring any case of illness to Chosen church and clear your doubts. Simply obey the teachings of the bible as being taught by the man of God and every difficult or impossible situation in your life will be settled. I once doubted like you until I went there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Almaiga:
Another Yahoo pastor, is this the only sick parson in the Church. Why couldn't he heal other members who are sick.

If you aren't sure of your claims, keep quiet! Don't bring curse on yourself.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by TomLepskie(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Miracle happens, this i know.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by binaws(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
when pastor turn to shakushaku doctor. Inna dina indallahi al islam
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's a lie!
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Almaiga: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

If you aren't sure of your claims, keep quiet! Don't bring curse on yourself.

This one don fall maga for fake Prophets. I don't know about the Bible u read, but my Bible tells me that, it is a Sin to listen or believe in false prophets. Read Jeremiah 23:16

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Almaiga:

This one don fall maga for fake Prophets. I don't know about the Bible u read, but my Bible tells me that, it is a Sin to listen or believe in false prophets. Read Jeremiah 23:16

False prophets Hmm. How do you know he is one?

Note: I am not a member of his church.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by favourbaby: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chosen praise the Lord!
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by gazilion: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eberejesus111:
Hallelujah... God surely lives, I too am a living testimony, and the truth that God also lives... I had a blood condition last year in my youth service... I became devasted when I had my medical report that I concluded that I was going to poison myself. But the strangest thing happened, when I drank the rat poison, I couldn't die, but vomitted it all out, even to the last drop. From there on, I began to know my miracle was going to be done... I went to the healing school of pastor Chris, and by the touch through pastor Chris from God... I can say I am healed, no more pains, fever, or headaches anymore... I am now feeling healthy, and strong everyday... God still performs miracles people, the word is real and cures any kind of sickness, that the knowledge of man has failed to find answers too. Thank you Jesus

Hallelujah. I rejoice with you. What Blood condition was it ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Mucheer(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glory Be To God Almighy. Please Don't Speak Against Servants Of God, To Avoid The Wrath Of God. Be Warned!
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
He has said what he has to say.. Who made you nairaland Mopol.? . . . .
arantess:
If u gat nothing to say, shut up
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

#Nonsense.

You know how it works....
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Amen
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by patomberekpe(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
I thought the headline should have been, God used him to heal a Man, your headline isn't good You Are giving him the glory instead of God the glory, Please don't allow Satan to use You.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Charleslewizy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
God is great..... He's the same yesterday, today and forever. He still does miracle to this day
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
UGLY CASE OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS TRUNCATED IN CHOSEN.

"Hepatitis B is a viral infection that attacks the liver and can cause both acute and chronic disease such as liver cirrhosis and cancer. The virus is transmitted through contact with the blood or other body fluids of an infected person."

Bro Iyanda Michael was diagnosed with Hepatitis B Virus infection in December 2017.He has since been under the scourge of this illness.His condition deteriorated drastically as the months went by.He was constantly in pains and had swollen stomach, hands and legs. In search of  solution, he visited up to five different hospitals but couldn't get a cure for this ailment. The doctors simply said the infection had no permanent treatment.

Bro Michael endured many sleepless nights because of the constant pains he was under. However, during the just concluded program titled "And the Enemies submitted - ENEMIESSUBMITTED2018 " he was invited to Chosen by a brother who is an ssistant Pastor in Chosen. He honored this invitation and there the God of Chosen spotted his case and gave attention to it.

How it happened:
During the course of the prayers, Pastor Lazarus Muoka mentioned and spotted his case through the word of knowledge. He prayed and cancelled the sickness and that declaration from the pulpit of power gave hope to him.

That encounter marked the beginning of his healing process. On the 1st of July, 2018 the terrible pains disappeared.He also noticed that all the symptoms he used to have were all going gradually.

The insomnia went away and he began sleeping like a baby. Also, the parts of his body that were swollen started deflating. This healing process continued until he returned back to his normal size.

It is important to note that it got to a time he asked God to take his life because of the excruciating pains he was always experiencing. But now that he has made contact with the Chosen family, that terrible situation has been rolled away and he's very happy.

He has fully recovered and restored back to good health. Those who knew him before in his former condition expressed shock when they saw him.They can also testify that indeed The God of Chosen has done this great miracle.

His words to everyone who sees him now is, "Indeed, there is a God in Chosen that Answers Prayers"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/lord-chosen-pastor-muoka-heals-man-of.html

With aid of medical help, he survived hepatitis.

Lazarus Mouka is a common criminal, A failed business man
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Ashley86400: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hepatitis heals itself over time. .especially Acute ones.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
gazilion:

I'll post the medical report soon, and you'll know and believe...
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by idowuolanipekun: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hepatitis B & C is curable, Read more on https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-intro.html

BHT capsule cures hepatitis B and C

For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Almaiga: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

False prophets Hmm. How do you know he is one?

Note: I am not a member of his church.

I don talk my own.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
gazilion:

Last year, when I was doing my National youth service, I felt feverish, and had persistent headaches... So I and my colleagues had planned to do a random test in a particular time... So we went to the doctor, and I was diagnosed of having HIV. Life became unbearable, I had even planned to commit suicide by drinking rat poison, brother, but I couldn't just die. So for a year I lived with it, I couldn't walk far distances, I became tired quickly, and had the most painful headaches. The affliction was much. So I would always cry, and cry, and cry just for me to be able to be a young, agile man again. Till this year, I went to the pastor Chris healing school, after I had participatwd for two weeks, and was ministered by pastor Chris on the deal day, I became a changed man, I am healthy now, no headaches, and I'm able to walk far distances... I'm bubbling with life... God did it. And I'm now HIV free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
gazilion:

There has been a remarkable change in my life I can smile again, through the word of Jesus Christ that has healed me of my disease. It is a miracle
Miracles do exist people, they are more effective than drugs. I am a testimony HIV negative.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

#Nonsense.

Let me guess, he also hired someone to paste it on nairaland. Is that your point? What part of miracles do people not understand. I say God has done it and it is marvelous in our sight.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ashley86400:
Hepatitis heals itself over time. .especially Acute ones.

And how did you come about this wonderful discovery. Have you been diagnosed with one before?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) by Chrisenwa: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP ..stop misguiding us jor! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB/UGM/ ESN Killings: Chosen Church Moves Popular Crusade From Imo To Lagos / No Plan To Retire Now, Says Kumuyi / Why My Target Is No Longer To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.