Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Challenge Strongbest With Evidence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Challenge Strongbest With Evidence (778 Views)

DOLLAR RAIN - I Just Turned $1 - $11 today with Evidence / This Is Real. N4k Plus With Evidence / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by Strongbest(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2018
I have been on Nairaland since December 2011 and over the years, I have done business with hundreds of people here and non has ever called me out for failing to deliver.

I have also in my own little way put smile on faces here. It will be wicked for anyone to impersonate me or try denting my image by pulling my name into a shady deal.

I am so sad that while some of us are trying our best to impact, some other ones are looking for a way to pull down your efforts.

Below is my thread, anything different from this is not me:

I just logged in this morning to see my username mentioned for wrong reason. I don't know who's behind it but I am so pained that Seun and his mods can descend this low as to allowing my name dragged into scam.

I have opened this thread for everyone who has ever done business with me here to speak up if I have ever in anyway scammed them.

Seun, Puskin, Dominique and other mods in charge here, I need my name cleared.

I don't think I deserve being dragged into this after all we have done here on Nairaland in my own little way.

I can't count the number of people that are presently on Nairaland all because of my little thread.

I don't think it's wise to allow people tarnish my name and you all mods sit and watch them have a field day.

I believe you all definitely have a way to track whoever here has used my username to scam anyone. Please, thrash this out and clear my name.

As for the guy Taxcollector, I believe you still have a long way to go in life. Strongbest isn't here to scam but to help.

Yes, I have made serious money here on Nairaland while doing what I know best to do but every dime I earn here is earned legally.

I have my businesses and I am doing very well. I don't need to scam anyone to earn money. My business is legit.

People will do just anything to make money but anyone who is behind everything happening right now has crossed the line and it will never go down well with the person.

www.nairaland.com/1798724

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by DBright123(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who is doing this to Mr. Strongbest, the person should learn to mind his/her business. Why try to mar people's name who have labour over the years build it. I have never done any business with Strongbest but I can say his business is legit because I have learnt so much from his thread. He has dished out quite expensive knowledge just for free and I have benefited from it. You can go through his thread. Mr. Strongbest please be encouraged and those involved in the act should stop it.
#What will it profit you if you tarnish other people's image?
Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by Strongbest(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
DBright123:
Who is doing this to Mr. Strongbest, the person should learn to mind his/her business. Why try to mar people's name who have labour over the years build it. I have never done any business with Strongbest but I can say his business is legit because I have learnt so much from his thread. He has dished out quite expensive knowledge just for free and I have benefited from it. You can go through his thread. Mr. Strongbest please be encouraged and those involved in the act should stop it.
#What will it profit you if you tarnish other people's image?

Thanks bro., sincerely speaking, I am yet to really get the real gist. I only just saw someone mentioning me on a thread I don't even visit or have anything to do with

Actually, no one has confronted me in particular, I only just noticed my mentions and someone saying he has been scammed.

I think someone else is answering the same name with me or maybe some kind of impersonation.

In fact, I still don't know what exactly went down. I am not just cool with my name mentioned or linked to anything scam.

1 Like

Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by Strongbest(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ok. I intentionally created this thread to give room for proper confrontation but since no one has come forward with anything then I think I am free to say no one has a case against me and as such, I rest my case.

Just for the safety of anyone who wants to do any business with me, my email and phone number are right there on my thread.

Anyone you contact through any other means aside the contacts on my thread is definitely not me!

Let's be smart and play safe. Obviously, we have dangerous people here.

Shallom!
Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by 1stargeneral: 3:29am On Aug 22, 2018
This is 1stargeneral. I suffered the same fate last month

It was a sorry case. The person them dupe tagged me a scammer. I was going to take it up against him but where the person dey?

The foolish man did not confirm before paying money into the scammer's account who used my username to scam him. Only for him to be scammed and the guy no gree me rest. There are a lot of scammers here using other people's username. Always authenticate before sending money.
Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by Strongbest(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
1stargeneral:

It was a sorry case. The person them dupe tagged me a scammer. I was going to take it up against him but where the person dey?

The foolish man did not confirm before paying money into the scammer's account who used my username to scam him. Only for him to be scammed and the guy no gree me rest. There are a lot of scammers here using other people's username. Always authenticate before sending money.

It's really annoying bro. I wonder why some people will even fall so cheaply.

All my contact details are there on my thread, I wonder why someone will act so dumb as to sending their hard earned cash into a strangers account without any background check.

I am just sad with the fact that he used my name. I was so mad yesterday.
Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by funlord(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
1stargeneral:

Oga why do you share the Same number 08166234713 with the deactivated handle called ribechi that was guilty of multiple scams on this forum?

Dominique mynd44
Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by adisarasaq(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2018
You can try but you can't pull a righteous man down, strongbest is legit that you don't even need to pay him kobo to start making money from the information on his tread.

I had paid 2000 naira twice and I got what I paid for.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by Strongbest(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
adisarasaq:
You can try but you can't pull a righteous man down, strongbest is legit that you don't even need to pay him kobo to start making money from the information on his tread.

I had paid 2000 naira twice and I got what I paid for.

Thank you so much Sir. I truly appreciate. God bless you.
Re: Challenge Strongbest With Evidence by deeboy4real(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
To Whom It May Consigne I Beg You In The Name Of The Lord To Stop, Cause My Bose As Try Is Best To Put A Smille On Some Face With Is Little Effort On This Thrend I Have Paid Him Twice And I Recevie My Goods And Am Happy With Him, Try And You'll See. Cause Seen Is Believing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Patent A Suggestion / Join The Social Network That Pays / Emoji Keyholder Available China Factory Direct Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.