Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pertinent Questions To Ask On Some Of Yinka Ayefele's Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pertinent Questions To Ask On Some Of Yinka Ayefele's Claims (558 Views)

Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pertinent Questions To Ask On Some Of Yinka Ayefele's Claims by midolian(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2018
I read on a thread just now where he claimed his wife was at the Governor's place begging from 11pm to 4am. As much as I sympathize with him, I just can't imagine not getting answers to these questions on my curious mind

1. These hours are ungodly: Why were these hours chosen to do the begging?

2. Who kneels for such lengthy hours over what? Not even to reverse a death sentence

3. If Yinka Ayefele's wife doesn't sleep at night, I want to believe, Ajimobi does. Considering the calibre of person he is, even if he doesn't, his wife will ensure he does..

Why would a man with conscience watch another man's wife kneel to beg him for good 5hours in the dead of the night?

4. What was the $1,000 Ajimobi gave her for? What service(s) was/were rendered?

5. Where was Ajimobi's wife when all these were happening?

Something just doesn't add up. Pls let's put religion and politics aside and suggest answers to these questions

Note: I sympathize with him and I am not taking sides..but these questions need to be asked. angry

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pertinent Questions To Ask On Some Of Yinka Ayefele's Claims by midolian(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am really surprised nobody is asking these questions

Cc: rafcrown
Re: Pertinent Questions To Ask On Some Of Yinka Ayefele's Claims by thatNUPEboy: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
They are coming for you

(1) (Reply)

Son Heung-Min And Davido / See What TIMAYA Was Caught Doing / 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.