Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Want To Thank God For Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Thank God For Life. (229 Views)

Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria / Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Thank God For Life. by blazesam(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
Seriously i want to say thank you Lord for been so kind to me. Yesterday i was travelling back home for break. I payed for Gombe to Makurdi vehicle and all of a sudden the manager of benue links in gombe line changed it to Lafia. Toh, when we took off, we had tyer problen,later pothole, and later the break was no longer working. At about 22:44-45, our driver kissed a trailer, our car tumbled twice but God be d glory no body died we all survived it. Always pray before going out.

(1) (Reply)

Python Dance 3: Deploy Army To Farms, Construction Sites, Ohanaeze Tells FG / Oau Suspends 6 Students For Alleged Involvement In Cultism / Buhari Pledges To Assist Visually Impaired NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.