Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Career In ICT - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career In ICT (625 Views)

How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career In ICT by Ebi4life: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2018
I am a graduate of geology. I am planning to build my career in the area of ICT. I need advice on which area of ICT is more lucreative. I don't care about the cost implication. How do I go about it. My intentions is to develop myself in in until I become an ICT expert.
Re: Career In ICT by taofeek11(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Ebi4life:
I am a graduate of geology. I am planning to build my career in the area of ICT. I need advice on which area of ICT is more lucreative. I don't care about the cost implication. How do I go about it. My intentions is to develop myself in in until I become an ICT expert.

Machine learning using python
Re: Career In ICT by Ebi4life: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2018
taofeek11:

Machine learning using python
what is the duration and cost implication
Re: Career In ICT by kolagold10(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Ebi4life:

Go idea...what do you have passion for...you will grow fast in IT if you go for area of your interest. There is Coding, Networking, Security, Hardware etc. It will be good if you start with something like IT Essential, it covers every aspects, from their you can choose area of interest.
Re: Career In ICT by Ebi4life: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
kolagold10:

Go idea...what do you have passion for...you will grow fast in IT if you go for area of your interest. There is Coding, Networking, Security, Hardware etc. It will be good if you start with something like IT Essential, it covers every aspects, from their you can choose area of interest.
Thanks may God bless the day u were born. I am really encouraged. Sir where can get materials for IT essentials. Also do you know any good institutions where I can learnt it and get first hand and practical teaching.
Re: Career In ICT by taofeek11(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebi4life:
what is the duration and cost implication

If u are mathematical genius, maybe 3 months, if not 2 years
Re: Career In ICT by Ebi4life: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
kolagold10:

can one get job with IT essential certificate.

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering Which Of Them Is Better / Does Google Presents Certifiactes For Its Digital Marketing Skills For Africa? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.