Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (57558 Views)

Man Who Raped A 7-Year-Old Girl In Edo Jailed For 9 Years (Photo) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Teacher1776(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
dgr8truth:
#BabaTrekMore, we have started seeing positive results of your presidency,

* Police bursting criminal gangs,

* Naira fast gaining ground against the dollar

* PMS price is going towards the south, and many more.

If just 800m trekked and these things and more happened, what will happen if Baba trek more than 800m

I have this to tell you.
THE TIME AND RESOURCES SPENT ON YOUR EDUCATION IS A WASTE
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Thank God for your safe return little one. The hand of God is upon ur life grin
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Teacher1776:

I have this to tell you.

That is if he's educated na
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by benjanny(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Our Police does amazing work when they actually want
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by justseyi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Join thousands of people as they connect, get information and also trade on the home page of Student Internet in Nigeria �� and Africa �.

Student Village is set up to encourage student interaction beyond the class room � with the question and answer feature, making available a secure trading center to encourage businesses as buyers and sellers can come together to trade, with the MARKET PLACE . As we are very particular about giving students, reliable academic information, the BLOG features makes that possible.

Join the VILLAGE family today, sign up with the link

http://www.studentvillage.one/wp-login.php?action=register
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by TheVerdict: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Franzinni:
While you wine and dine on the carcass of your salah ram and bow your head in prayer that will hardly rise beyond the hair of your head, please take a moment to remember the bravest Nigerian I know till date... She stood her grounds for something most of us will cower for... Mr President, remember Leah...

We all have short memories, but I guess it's the only way to cope with the situations of a failed nation... But even if it will take 40 years, Nigeria will one day become a nation to be proud of...

Leah sharibu... You are not forgotten!!!!

Your message would have been passed across without unnecessarily jabs at the religions of others. The whole is full of evil people, religious or not. Leah remains in our prayers. And yes, I am a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Bigdeeee: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
dainformant:
The Imo State Police Command arrested eight suspects in connection with child stealing and trafficking. The arrests were made between 24/07/2018 and 17/08/2018 at Agbor Park in Benin City Edo State and Imo State respectively.

Igbo people again? Only them drug trafficking, baby factory, baby trading, kidnapping, and all kinds of evil crimes, yet that’s not enough, so igbos have now added stealing SouthSouth children to their list?shocked God please save us from Potopoto people in our midst o!
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by dgr8truth(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Teacher1776:

I have this to tell you.
Said by one inconsequential fool.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Franzinni: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
TheVerdict:

Your message would have been passed across without unnecessarily jabs at the religions of others. The whole is full of evil people, religious or not. Leah remains in our prayers. And yes, I am a Christian.
you have a point sir, but then I have not taken a jab at any religion in particular and reasons are thus, even you as a Christian will consciously or sub conciously partake of the salah celebrations likewise I want to believe you have prayed today... And with that I can argue the fact that I was not directing it at religion but rather an individual who is the present president of the country... So I will employ you not to read too much a meaning beyond its original intention... Which is to remind you all about one girl who did what most of us would never muster the courage to...
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Scientists invented a pill which takes care of someone's urge to kidnap kids:

Second dose is never really needed, a single pill to the back of the head does the wonders.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by GMbuharii: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Thanks be to God. God bless the Nigeria police for a job well done.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Immarocks(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
this girl you shall live long to fulfill your destiny..... imagine trying to get to know her real parent... Like those twins rescued and united with their real parent .... Kudos to Nigerian police more good news we hope to hear And hope to join you soon in your fight...
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by ehispapa(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Chai edo people again. Na ehhh. Abi we go run comot for this country

how does the post relate to Edo people?
you leave the people that kidnap her from the east doing this shit and hold edo for neck. so everyone is staying in Benin from Edo state ? its like you will never have sense until this world finish.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by taurusmena1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmmmmm.happy for her and her family.God be praised
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by madgoat(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbish... How do they know its the same girl. Let them be deceiving themselves there.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Burgerlomo: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
All glory be to God cool
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
people will start accusing bini people as traffickers, meanwhile the imo _etche axis is the head quarters.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Glory be to God, she is my friend's sister, I remember when she was kidnapped and how they looked for her.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Daeylar(f): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Franzinni:

While you wine and dine on the carcass of your salah ram and bow your head in prayer that will hardly rise beyond the hair of your head, please take a moment to remember the bravest Nigerian I know till date... She stood her grounds for something most of us will cower for... Mr President, remember Leah...

We all have short memories, but I guess it's the only way to cope with the situations of a failed nation... But even if it will take 40 years, Nigeria will one day become a nation to be proud of...

Leah sharibu... You are not forgotten!!!!

Oh my Gosh grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by OrientalDuke: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2018
I doubt if you are a parent @madgoat, of course she has siblings, the family did not give up HOPE. Thank God for the safe return of the little girl to her family. It had been very traumatic for her family and friends especially her Uncle hosted the event in which she was taken.
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by madgoat(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
OrientalDuke:
I doubt if you are a parent @madgoat, of course she has siblings, the family did not give up HOPE. Thank God for the safe return of the little girl to her family. It had been very traumatic for her family and friends especially her Uncle hosted the event in which she was taken.

What is this one saying? Talking nand reasoning like a chicken. So if they find any girl they should just assume it's the girl that was kidnapped 4 years ago. Baba use ur brain for once. sad
Re: Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo by Ukpahj: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
I was on that occasion that very day with my friend in Oyigbo in Rivers State. It wasn't funny at all. The little girl was playing around with other kids, nobody noticed when these kidnappers picked up little girl. In fact the occasion just ended there. All the appetite lost. All the effort made to track syndicate from leaving Rivers State proved abortive. The good news here is that the child has been reunited with her parents and the uncle who hosted the party then was the same man who saw the child at Akokwa Ideato North of Imo State while traveling to the nearby community over there. The man saw the little girl and could not believe what he saw. The girl' spirit' is very alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.