Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Keeping Staff Motivated Is An Important Part Of Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keeping Staff Motivated Is An Important Part Of Management (277 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Shortcomings Of The “Nigerian Culture” In Official Places Of Management Abroad / International Organization Of Management Professionals (iomp): (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Staff Motivated Is An Important Part Of Management by rasebbyblog: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Earlier on Monday, Dr. Marcel Ofomata, MD/CEO of Amaecom Global Ltd, Nigeria's No.1 asset and financing company, donated a brand new Toyota Camry car to his Company's Media and Special Protocol Assistant, Peter Saturday, who in the MD's words "have serve the company diligently for years."

read more with photos;

http://rasebbyblog..com/2018/08/keeping-staff-motivated-is-important.html

(1) (Reply)

Working With The State Government? How Does It Feel After 5 Years In Service / Apply Now: Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Job Vacancies 2018 / Career Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.