Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Americans And Nigerians React On Forums - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Americans And Nigerians React On Forums (940 Views)

How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media / Fans React On Mr. Peter Okoye “mr. P” – “for My Head” (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Americans And Nigerians React On Forums by IamXpress(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
AMERICANS; OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.

REPLIES:

•Alicia: Oh… He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.

•Bryan: Whats the location someone needs to call the
paramedics?

•Khloe: He’s gonna be fine, my team and I went after him
and took him to rehab, I think he OD.

•James: That’s cool Khloe you guys did great .
NIGERIANS:[Nairaland]
There’s nothing someone will not see in this country, one
guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran
mad…

REPLIES:
•Airforce1: Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am.

•DeleClask: All igbo(weed) smokers come and see your colleague.

•Dura2019: Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.

•Sarrki: Dura2019 thunder fire that your generation! Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?

•Chinedu: Dura2019 you are an idiot!

•NwaBiafra: Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a
zoo!

•MissBeautyIsSlayBae: Not my business, I need iphone8 thisnew year, please can someone help me?

•NwaAmaikpe: Vote Apc 2019, they are doing endocrine in mesopha esophaca compasionatia.

•IlikeP*ssy: Get ur PVC ready, Buhari to Dura2019
Follow my fb page@ DanielNaija

2 Likes

Re: How Americans And Nigerians React On Forums by IamXpress(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lalasticlala Seun
Re: How Americans And Nigerians React On Forums by Treasure17(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol. Some nairalanders sha with unnecessary argument and bashing.

Re: How Americans And Nigerians React On Forums by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin so funny and true but sarrki mumu sha

Lalasticlala oya na

(1) (Reply)

Funny Jokes Update With Mc Love / Pidgin Proverbs That Will Crack You Up. / 15 Pictures Nigerian Gamers Can Relate To .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.