Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Go For Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go For Paradise (304 Views)

Another Route To Paradise / Is There Such Thing As Paradise? / The Quran And Muhammad Described Islamic Paradise As A Sex Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go For Paradise by lightblazingnow(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

He was a thief in this world, in the eyes of men, but guess what? The man got paradise visas permission. To live in paradise with God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS for ever more. What a gift.

Now, we need to ask ourselves what inspired that Thief to request for something more than this world. He could have asked CHRIST JESUS for deliverance from stealing and be freed up, but this Thief asked to be remembered when he gets his kingdom. He's apparently inferring that the man, Christ Jesus is King and a crown prince. How did he know what to ask for, we are amazed. He's better than 99.9% of folk's living now.

Don't forget there were two thieves crucified with Christ Jesus, the one on his right hand side and the other on his left hand side. From our records it will be the Jew at the right and Gentile at the left. He Christ Jesus destroyed the wall of hatred, enmity with the Jew and Gentile. This part says I am better, the other says I am much better than you. Christ Jesus teaches service to the supreme court decision.

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Seek to experience paradise, so many are still very hungry to make it in this world. Too much obsession on career developments freaks.

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Amen
Re: Go For Paradise by lightblazingnow(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yes
Re: Go For Paradise by lightblazingnow(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Move now

(1) (Reply)

Must There Be Water Baptism Before Receiving The Holy Spirit? / The True Meaning Of Jesus' Baptism / My Good Old Neighbourhood Days Before The Modern Christianity Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.