Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. (427 Views)

Apostasy Alert: T.D. Jakes Yoked Together With New Age Priestess, Oprah Winfrey / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 14/12/2017) Paul Was Truly Yoked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Matt11:28-30. "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Dear Lord Jesus thank you for the opportunity to be yoked together with you by your Spirit. What a great honour you have given us to be identified with thee forever. We are greatful!

Christianity is not about rituals and formula. It is a lively relationship with, "the God of all flesh" who loves us endlessly. There is no middle ground in life. It is either we are yoked with sin, which will result to death, or we are yoked to Christ and his righteousness which will result to abundant life.

When we truly turn to Christ with all our heart and mind. He will deliver us from the yoke of sin and death and he will now bring us under his own "yoke of love" where we are truly free.

The formal yoke leads to death, while the latter leads to life and peace.

Take up his yoke and let him be your wisdom, righteousness etc.

1 Like

Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Be yoked with the lover of your soul.
Be yoked with the meek and lowly One. Then you will be meek and lowly yourself.

Remember like begat like. You are, what you are yoked with. Remember the saying, "birds of the same feather flocks together."

Belove, be yoked with Christ Jesus and you will naturally and effortlessly produce the fruit of the Spirit without straining yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
You are able to choose Christ, because he first choosed you. Be yoked to Him through faith.

1 Like

Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Only the annointing of the Spirit of Christ can destroy the yoke/law of sin and death in your life.
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Matt11:28-30. "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Dear Lord Jesus thank you for the opportunity to be yoked together with you by your Spirit. What a great honour you have given us to be identified with thee forever. We are greatful!

Christianity is not about rituals and formula. It is a lively relationship with, "the God of all flesh" who loves us endlessly. There is no middle ground in life. It is either we are yoked with sin, which will result to death, or we are yoked to Christ and his righteousness which will result to abundant life.

When we truly turn to Christ with all our heart and mind. He will deliver us from the yoke of sin and death and he will now bring us under his own "yoke of love" where we are truly free.

when I found Jesus, I found everlasting rest, comfort, assurance, hope, joy and boundless love that I can't grasped the depth of his love. when I became born again, I felt like a man on a very long, nasty journey in a barren land who found rest in a rock filled with living waters. How I wish everyone would experience Christ this world would have been heaven on earth.
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
solite3:
when I found Jesus, I found everlasting rest, comfort, assurance, hope, joy and boundless love that I can't grasped the depth of his love. when I became born again, I felt like a man on a very long, nasty journey in a barren land who found rest in a rock filled with living waters. How I wish everyone would experience Christ this world would have been heaven on earth.

You can say it again and again brother. Jesus is sweeter than anything I have ever tasted and can ever taste.

The taste of honey is dull, compared to the taste of Christ Jesus. Let the world taste and see that Christ is amazing!
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You can say it again and again brother. Jesus is sweeter than anything I have ever tasted and can ever taste.

The taste of honey is dull, compared to the taste of Christ Jesus. Let the world taste and see that Christ is amazing!
Humm yess, I will use my time, energy and resources to promote the gospel, God willing.
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
solite3:
Humm yess, I will use my time, energy and resources to promote the gospel, God willing.

The Lord is our strength and finance. We can do all things through our Lord who giveth us the ability and finance. Amen!
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by jiggaz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Excellent piece... It's all about Christ Jesus!!
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
jiggaz:
Excellent piece... It's all about Christ Jesus!!

It is brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesus as your righteousness
Re: Be Yoked With Christ Jesus. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Be yoked with Christ through your thought.

(1) (Reply)

China Makes Teachers And Medical Professionals Pledge Not To Follow Any Religion / Is God Really What The Bible Painted Him To Be? / Any Pastor Who Doesn't Have A Day Job Is A Greedy Thief,Nigeria Journalist Says;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.