Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Eid-al-adha Message To All Nasarawa State Students From NASSA NATIONAL PRESIDENT - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Eid-al-adha Message To All Nasarawa State Students From NASSA NATIONAL PRESIDENT (344 Views)

France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools / Donald Trump Sends Get Well Message To Joe Biden After Foot Injury / Trump Bars Chinese Students From US Universities, Strips Hong Kong Of Special Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-al-adha Message To All Nasarawa State Students From NASSA NATIONAL PRESIDENT by Gazakure: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
NASARAWA STATE STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
NATIONAL SECRETARIAT

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Great NASSA!
Eid al Adha Messages to all Nasarawa State Students'

I'm heartily delighted to felicitate with all Nasarawa State Students most especially our Muslim brothers and sisters world wide for withnessing this years Eid-al-Adha.

As we mark the 1439 AH Eid-Al-Adha, I urge all Nasarawa State Students to emulate the virtue of faithfulness of Prophet Ibrahim who was ready to sacrifice his Precious Son Ismael at the command of Allah and not objecting the commands.
As you offer your prayers, I hope that the true spirit of this auspicious occasion fill your heart with good cheer and may your plate of life be full of Sweet sewaiyyan topped with nuts of happiness.

May the teachings of this Eid-Al-Adha not only transform you but teach us to respect:
i. Our obligation of faithfulness to Allah
ii. Our obligation of faithfulness to transform Nigeria not minding our personal interest and gains
iii. Increase our piety for love, Peace and togetherness.

Signed

Tetra Comr Kure Shekwogaza Ibrahim
Secretary General

for
Amb. Aminu Hashidu Danjuma
GCON,
PRESIDENT

#nassa #gazakure #aminu_hashidu_danjuma
#kure_shekwogaza_ibrahim #nasarawa_state_students_association #sug #college_of_veterinary #faculty_of_pharmacy
#national #secretary #president #lafia #nasarawa #state

(1) (Reply)

With Emotional Goodbye, Germany Shutters Last Black Coal Mine (update) / Japan's Bullet Train :50- Year Operation No Pollution And Zero Fatality, / It Pays To Read : Teacher Wins $10K For Reading Contract To The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.