Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

- Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (924 Views)

Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by davedayo: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: by Nwodosis(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good that you are backing out on the Yahoo Yahoo business as advised because with this your English and communication skill, you would have ended up being Yahooed!

2 Likes

Re: by Siki355(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
Good that you are backing out on the Yahoo Yahoo business as advised because with this your English and communication skill, you would have ended up being Yahooed!
And to think he's a Graduate

Re: by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Disappointing but not surprising, some parents are the ones directly or indirectly pushing their children to crimes and prostitution
Re: by Sniper4real(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Xup Mama
Re: by mofeoluwadassah: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
savage grin
Re: by fergieboy: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Soji mama
Re: by MartinCorridon: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018

I know this is likely a fictional story...BUT

That kind of woman can offer either of you 2 for human sacrifice.

She's very pessimistic of your "usefulness", both of you
Re: by OneCorner: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wise woman.
She has seen how worthless d two of u are and want to use style to push u to meet sars on d beat
Re: by odogwu190(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2018
She couldn't even ask for our opinions before leaving us on sit....
Re: by sayisayi(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2018
davedayo:
Am still surprised up to this moment that my friend's mother could advice us to start yahoo due to we are jobless after many years in search for job. I was at their house yesterday when she called us together that she has important discussion with us, I was so overwhelmed with her advice, she couldn't even ask for our opinions before leaving us on sit. My friend was so dissapointed that his mother could actually say this. I left the house dumpfounded. This is what I can never do and my friend is not in support of that too. And I don't think I will go back to their house again. I didn't tell any of my family this.

What an adult can see sitting down...

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady, Anita Shot Dead In Front Of Her House In Abuja / Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, Arrested (Photo) / Lady Caught Her Cheating Man With Another Lady On Bed Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.