Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids (48105 Views)

Timaya Shares Adorable Photos Frm His 3rd Child, Maya’s 1st Birthday Party In US / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Ijelababy(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abeg he don marry?
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Isobug: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na so....Baby maker....His children fine small shas
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by jayAjoku(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Timaya is a real G mehn no baby mama or wife stress just have your kids, have money to take care of them and enjoy your life. No be must to marry
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by gaby(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
You talk well egberi papa 1.
No go do like our parents dem wey dey born full ground dey hope say at least one of dem go get head and carry the family load for head
Na so my papa and mama produce us so tey our nick name for mafoluku na battalion or dozen family.
Na wetin make me vex carry my two legs enter desert say i dey go obodo oyibo to better my family. Wetin my eye see for the journey my mouth no fit talk am finish.
All dey inside my book for my profile..

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Almunjid:
I pray he remembers this when he gets an erection. Because that's when many guys forget their promise. Lol

Bros, the matter taya me. Na that time be the moment of truth.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by vivavik(f): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
I like the fact that, it is only one lady he had this three kids with, speaks volumes!
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
ANOTHER CUTE BASTARD, CONGRATS MATE

Achievement unlocked : TRIPLE BASTARDS!!!
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by PotatoSalad(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
TimeMachine:
These boys cant even pretend better. In one picture they show up mansions, in other pics with their babies, it looks like they live in BQs. May the Gods help them achieve what they pretend to have.

Amun Ra
Go check out the video of his house on YouTube and cry yourself to sleep.
Don't forget to take tramadol before that so that you'll sleep well well.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Tonimordred(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Make sure u protect urself wen playin away match...legor
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by meobizy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
He is tired but are those girls tired of carrying his babies? We shall see.
54 years of age is still far away for him. I predict at least two more babies from different baby mamas. We shall read about them here if this site doesn’t go under by then.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
TimeMachine:
These boys cant even pretend better. In one picture they show up mansions, in other pics with their babies, it looks like they live in BQs. May the Gods help them achieve what they pretend to have.

Amun Ra

no mind them jare! the furniture looks so ordinary, no be wetin you go expect to see for person "mansion"

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Fourwinds: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Why he come dey tell us undecided
he is warning potential baby mamas ....

his rod is no longer available

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
vivavik:
I like the fact that, it is only one lady he had this three kids with, speaks volumes!
some potential baby mamas has been waiting to bang his bulala
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Mizwisdom(f): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
idonhammer:
Only females? timaya if you are an Igbo man you go know say you never Born pikin until you have a male child.

Is this a culture to be proud of? Thank God I'm not Igbo.

Need books?

orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
meobizy:
He is tired but are those girls tired of carrying his babies? We shall see.
54 years of age is still far away for him. I predict at least two more babies from different baby mamas. We shall read about them here if this site doesn’t go under by then.

May u not spend ur life waiting to see Timaya's extra kids. You shall do better things with ur life, say Amen

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by adontcare(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
2shure:
who gives a fuc
u rapist
did he rape u?
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:

May u not spend ur life waiting to see Timaya's extra kids. You shall do better things with ur life, say Amen

Unnecessary insults again? When will people learn to type regular diplomatic responses on this forum?
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Guvnato(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
TELL THAT TO EMPRESS.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by vivavik(f): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fourwinds:
some potential baby mamas has been waiting to bang his bulala
then they'll wait forever cos I think he knows what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
idonhammer:
Only females? timaya if you are an Igbo man you go know say you never Born pikin until you have a male child.

what kind of mentality is this bikonu

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Wiinnd(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why this Timaya nor dey quick baff for morning?
See as he face be.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
idonhammer:
He recently welcomed a male son, Emmanuel. Read Responsibly.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Checked86: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
You don't makes babies, God does
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2018
vivavik:

One lady? Why isn't he marrying her, though?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by arma: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
SistasRule:
Open one baby factory in Kaduna, just like Almajiri baby factories
We know where baby factories are found...we need not to open one.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by naijajobx: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2018
ohh
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Biggers82(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Yes he is done making babies
and he is now focusing on BabyMamas alone so as to make more babies with them too.......
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Sinach0191(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2018
What if the wife wants more
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Sinach0191(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2018
What if the wife wants more
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Go check out the video of his house on YouTube and cry yourself to sleep.
Don't forget to take tramadol before that so that you'll sleep well well.

I am a billionaire.

Just so you know.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by PotatoSalad(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
TimeMachine:

I am a billionaire.

Just so you know.
Who isn't? We're all billionaires.
Billionaires club

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.