Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen (40230 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Donates 500k To Remove Sex Tape Of Chrisland School From Internet / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Butoneday2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Removing sex from relationship it will give you relationshit. undecidedhow can u remove sex from relationship sex must be there to make the relation unique. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Very true for the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
The ship will sink like titanic and the relation will flee

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
If it was in the relationship already and then you decide to go celibate if either of you decide to break up then it’s justified,you can’t just wake up and say no sex and expect your partner to agree.its a very mean and selfish thing to do

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by MartinCorridon: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Friend sent this coincidentally...

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by okwabayi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
If you remove sex from a relationship it becomes a mere friendship, one which the male will quickly walk out from when he realizes the female (just like most) offers nothing beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Jaymaestro(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
I can't blame that Iced dude. When you wake up next to a lady like this – You will never get enough.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by ScaffoldCON: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
perfectedmee:
It becomes nothing, I can't date you without Sex.

I can't marry you if I have not had sex with you.

Simple Nd short

I don't know you personally but your analogy is flawed.

Simple Nd short...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
You were NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP, SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Remove money from a relationship and you'll realize most men have nothing to offer except their dïck.

Remove sex from a relationship and 60% of Nigerian men will run away.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by adetes: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lazy youth

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by benjsniper33: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
True talk

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Macopol01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
mayDtolu:
M gonna f*ck dis Juliet Ibrahim someday....I don't want to know how it will happen!!!...I don't care!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Coolbriz01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who cares what SHE thinks... All this FUCKAHOLIC CELEBS we have self... use and dump materials giving ADVICE
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by jesmond3945: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
remove money from a relationship and you will discover a lot of people have nothing to offer.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
apart from s*x and necked pictures what else can you offer
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
salvationproject:
Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim have got the tongues of fans waggling as the beautiful actress shared a beautiful photo of hers with a powerful caption.

According to her,

"Remove sex from a relationship, and you’ll discover that a lot of people have nothing to offer. #justsaying #ganjaburn #AQueenIEmbody #QueenStatus"

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/see-the-juliet-ibrahim-photo-and-post-that-have-set-ig-on-fire/

See Pictures Below

See Reactions

See More : http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/see-the-juliet-ibrahim-photo-and-post-that-have-set-ig-on-fire/

silly senseless pointless useless baseless hopeless post.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by sehin79(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
since iceberg left her, shes been really sex starve..... she needs someone to hold her well... heyah pele madam it is well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by gift2xl: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
GUYS TAKE AWAY MONEY FROM A RELATIONSHIP, GIRLS HAS NOTHING TO OFFER
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
mayDtolu:
M gonna f*ck dis Juliet Ibrahim someday....I don't want to know how it will happen!!!...I don't care!

yeah you can, get a nice pinsure of her n jerk off everyday till you are satisfied..

Yeye grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by scholes23(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
mayDtolu:

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by xendra: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Like herself, I'm sure someone like her cannot involve in a sex free relationship since she already knows she has nothing else to offer
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Zuorom: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
People like you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by kabillion(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yeah. I have been dating a girl for over a year now. She managed to show me her pant ones. Some of us are still good.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by JacksonOyibo: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by rickyboss333: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
salvationproject:
Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim have got the tongues of fans waggling as the beautiful actress shared a beautiful photo of hers with a powerful caption.

According to her,

"Remove sex from a relationship, and you’ll discover that a lot of people have nothing to offer. #justsaying #ganjaburn #AQueenIEmbody #QueenStatus"

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/see-the-juliet-ibrahim-photo-and-post-that-have-set-ig-on-fire/

See Pictures Below

See Reactions

See More : http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/see-the-juliet-ibrahim-photo-and-post-that-have-set-ig-on-fire/

shhhh! who told u that? remove sex from a relationship, then u become a blood relation
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by danbrowndmf(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
IstandWithGod:
When Iceberg Slim was busy chopping her and pressing her bumbum in public she was enjoying it, now that nigg@h has moved on and dumped her sorry @$$, she is here trying to get attention with an archaic quote.
She Presented Her Self As A Sex Object And The Guy Took Advantage Of Her. Kai.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by fykes(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
perfectedmee:
It becomes nothing, I can't date you without Sex.

I can't marry you if I have not had sex with you.

Simple Nd short
My man...come see my pastor's face the day I told him exactly what you wrote here,
D man look me like"so I have been wasting all my preaching on this one".
I send? Na my mind you talk bruv
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
mayDtolu:

When she's developed grey hairs. Before you can man-up both financially and mentally, she would have become 70 years old!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=IstandWithGod post=70485925]When Iceberg Slim was busy chopping her and pressing her bumbum in public she was enjoying it, now that nigg@h has moved on and dumped her sorry @$$, she is here trying to get attention with an archaic quote.[/quotep]

Where are you from, Lady with the Teddy Beard!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
grantgrason07:
RAM IS A MUSLIM WHILE SHEEP IS A CHRISTIAN

SENSE WILL NOT KEE ME

So you seriously think this is sense? Be deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos) / E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos / Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.