Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing (759 Views)

Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank / 7 Secrets Of Freelance Writing / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by aimolavictormmm: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by hepzibahpraise(f): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Following sir n can I use my smartphone for this service?
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by naijabizinfo: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Have submitted project and got paid? if yes, give the steps thanks
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by Spiff20(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
The niche is lucrative, though I'm part time and I get jobs via outsourcing, it's been rewarding. I hope to go in full time soonest. With a good writing skill and some apps you are good to go. If you're lazy, stay off, Jobs have delivery dates and time, if you can't smart up you loose credibility. Freelancing is the new route out of unemployment.
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by Spiff20(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
hepzibahpraise:
Following sir n can I use my smartphone for this service?
Of course, freelancing is mobile. There are times I write in long trips, boring seminars, lectures, in the toilet, restaurant just anywhere and all this is done with my smartphone. PC comes when you sit at home full time.

1 Like

Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by Gabriel778(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
OK, how do one land such work. Is there an online forum where writers meet people with such job offers?
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2018
following
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by aimolavictormmm: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Spiff20:
The niche is lucrative, though I'm part time and I get jobs via outsourcing, it's been rewarding. I hope to go in full time soonest. With a good writing skill and some apps you are good to go. If you're lazy, stay off, Jobs have delivery dates and time, if you can't smart up you loose credibility. Freelancing is the new route out of unemployment.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Please can I add you on WhatsApp? Just want to ask some questions.
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by Spiff20(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2018
aimolavictormmm:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Please can I add you on WhatsApp? Just want to ask some questions.
give me your number, I'll chat you up
Re: A Beginner's Guide To Freelance Writing by aojully: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2018
How and where can someone start writing for money, because some sites don't accept Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

. / Earn 10,000 Weekly With An Initial Capital Of N45,000.00 Only…. Guaranteed! / Invest In Charity Begins Nathi (CBN) Network Marketing Company With Just (#2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.