Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/18 (241 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/2022 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 22/08/2017) The Church Of God I / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/18 by dallyemmy: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/18 by dallyemmy: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, August 22, 2018) - Performing Below Potentials?

1.Thank you, Father, for the power, strength, health, and ability you have given me to work and to serve you.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of laziness, sluggishness and indolence, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, make me diligent and fruitful in all my personal endeavours and in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every power making me to delay till the evening, what I am supposed to accomplish in the morning, be paralysed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every chain, fetters, shackles and yokes of poverty and lack, in my life and family, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, lift me up above mediocrity, and grant me grace to pay the price of good success, in Jesus' name.

8.I confess that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me,; Father, please, strengthen me to break every barrier and limitation, that have hindered me from realising my full potentials, in life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to attain and exceed any target of performance set for me by my employers and as a worker, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every spirit of retrogression and backwardness in any area of my life be terminated, today, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant Pastor E.A. Adeboye, more power and grace for hardwork, let him be more fruitful in his old age, and as his days, so shall his strength be, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How We Celebrate Sallah / Enemies Of Faith, Part 2 / Today In The Book Of Exodus Chapter 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.