Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Origin Of (LEYYA) Sallah Ram Will Shock You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of (LEYYA) Sallah Ram Will Shock You (338 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? / Should Christians Eat Sallah Ram??? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of (LEYYA) Sallah Ram Will Shock You by Emmahunk(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
A Muslim brother, friend and colleague shared this and I couldn't help but wonder why we still hate ourselves because of religion if a true Muslim believes in the contents of the Holy Bible.
Please religious and tribal bigots, your comments are not needed.
Happy Sallah to everyone.

THE ORIGIN OF (LEYYA) SALLAH ANIMAL SACRIFICE IN ISLAM

Genesis 22:11-13

but the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”
“Here I am,” he replied.
“Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”
"Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a RAM caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.

So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.”the angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, “I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed,because you have obeyed me.”

Genesis 12:3

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” says the lord

Quran 22:37

Their meat will not reach Allah , nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you.

cc
lalasticlalaa
mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? / What Abu Jahl Said About Mohammad / Lets Pray For LEAH SHARIBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.