Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sid Power Needs Marketers To Help Market Its Product To Numerous Clients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sid Power Needs Marketers To Help Market Its Product To Numerous Clients (528 Views)

* / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Sid Power Needs Marketers To Help Market Its Product To Numerous Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sid Power Needs Marketers To Help Market Its Product To Numerous Clients by sidpower: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2010

SID POWER NEEDS MARKETERS TO HELP MARKET ITS PRODUCT TO NUMEROUS CLIENTS WHO ARE IN DIRE NEED OF CONSTANT POWER.

AMAZING BUT TRUE!. Get 24/7 hrs of constant POWER. No Noise, No fumes, No maintenance, No fuel. Good 4 homes & office. 4 sales & services. Call 08034139817

it worked for me any way, i finished in 2007 and was all over lagos searching for job until i came across SID POWER LIMITED and my life has never been the same. weekly i smile to the bank with at least 80k with some cash still on me to spend. so what are u waiting for to call the number above. good luck.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sid Power Needs Marketers To Help Market Its Product To Numerous Clients by fredo648: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2010
Interested to market your product, may i have details and terms of your business.

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness With-in Port Harcourt: / Biz Idea Needed For A Populated Working Environment / Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.