Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos (31934 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
When the village people are the ones that prepare ur meals everyday ;Dthis happens
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by deepwater(f): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Poverty
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by ehissi(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

But where is NwaAamaikpe??

He went to go and return one Samsung galaxy s9 thay he said he "saw" on floor..... undecided

He has not returned yet?
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Aghanel(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2018
The woman who revealed that she is yet to pay fully for the iPhone which is worth about £1,250 (over N620,000).

Why is she telling us this?
Does she wants us to help her out with the balance?
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
He must be one of the ipob criminals
you don use mumu mumu comments take popular for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
mumu guy, why u no ask boys how to collect Ransom... u are going in for it... chop alone and die alone
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Is there an iPhone 10... Or we are dealing with an unlearned and unexposed blogger ... iPhone 10 Kwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Greediness is a curse. When you know say you no wan return am FOC, you for kuku go sell am for another person. Trying to sell it back to the owner in the name of return will only cause this kind of trouble.... ode tongue
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Proffdada: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal ituhone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.
the phone is worthless after disabled
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by zicoraads: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
i Phone has reached 10? shocked shocked

And I was just pricing 7 for 170k the other day?! sad angry
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by goaldynboy: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
SegunAj:
The guy na fool,instead of returning it for 100k why not sale it for 400k

When the phone have been rendered useless by the owner? You didn't read where they stated that the phone has been disabled through icloud?!!
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Hmm.. This story get q leg. What if didn't steal it and wanted to give it back to her? The phone is worth over a 100k so I don't really understand the rationale.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

The 100k is worte more than the phone to him because he can't do anything with it.. And they can track the phone too
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by goaldynboy: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2018
otunbadan:
Is there an iPhone 10... Or we are dealing with an unlearned and unexposed blogger ... iPhone 10 Kwa

IPhone 10 is another name for IPhone X!!

4 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by dingbang(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018
DaddyGngeess:

The 100k is worte more than the phone to him because he can't do anything with it.. And they can track the phone too
highest na bail.
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by lebete3000: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is so wrong

So wrong that I can't believe that a young and vibrant man in his right sense will successfully steal an iPhone and stoop so low to make attempts for possibly return

There's no good or bad way of making money, as long as you don't use violence

That's why I always advise women to be very prayerful during pregnancy

Cuz if care is not taken, then may ended up giving birth to a weakling instead of a child

Our prayer is to enjoy the fruit of our labour

Children like this man won't allow parents to enjoy theirs

My Dad was right after all,

The reward for stupidity seem to be a police custody

To all hustlers out there,

Please learn from this man

Or share his fate...the words of the mighty Spartacus...
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Minjim: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Mklancee:
your dad is more stupid
Fixed!
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by crixlight2(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2018
SegunAj:

Sell locked iPhone for 400k , you never use iPhone before I guess , nobody will buy it for 50k

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by otunbadan(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2018
goaldynboy:

IPhone 10 is another name for IPhone X!!

Since when bros?

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is so wrong

So wrong that I can't believe that a young and vibrant man in his right sense will successfully steal an iPhone and stoop so low to make attempts for possibly return

There's no good or bad way of making money, as long as you don't use violence

That's why I always advise women to be very prayerful during pregnancy

Cuz if care is not taken, then may ended up giving birth to a weakling instead of a child

Our prayer is to enjoy the fruit of our labour

Children like this man won't allow parents to enjoy theirs

My Dad was right after all,

The reward for stupidity seem to be a police custody

To all hustlers out there,

I wonder if that’s what u teach ur kids( if u hv any), there are bad, bad ways to make money besides being violent.
Please learn from this man
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Look at SolutionMee's comment.

One of the thieves.

They all have the same criminal mentality.

Stealing & crime is being "sharp" due to their lack of hometraining and poor upbringing.

@ mklancee, you are very right. You described the
situation well
a dad who see nothing wrong in stealing is too young to be a dad
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
iPhone 10 and iPhone X are the same thing. Shebi ur phone dey browse, u can google it.
otunbadan:

Since when bros?

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by poweredcom(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2018
One tin about iPhone u can't use it if it's not urs
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by 007inc: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
E remain make spit begin drip from the corner of ur mouth. D Imbecility strong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by overall90: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
otunbadan:

Since when bros?

1=i
2=ii
3=iii
4=iv
5=v
6=vi
7=vii
8=viii
9=ix
10=x

4 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by DrHighchief(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2018
This is Nigeria.....
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:
I used to regard U as one of de serious politically-minded persons on this forum, defending his belief in buhari but U ve recently degenerated to a clown.

7 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
overall90:

1=i
2=ii
3=iii
4=iv
5=v
6=vi
7=vii
8=viii
9=ix
10=x
you will make a good teacher. So patient and tolerant.

8 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by inoki247: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
DaddyGngeess:

Lol says who if dem carry am reach Ikeja dem go sell am as scrap. Sell Screen, Sell the panel and start removing the components, sell d battery and d Casing... na Village pipul jus reason d guy mata

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by SegunAj(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
goaldynboy:

When the phone have been rendered useless by the owner? You didn't read where they stated that the phone has been disabled through icloud?!!
ok
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by inoki247: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2018
crixlight2:

Sell locked iPhone for 400k , you never use iPhone before I guess , nobody will buy it for 50k
e go sell am as scrap if e reach ikeja, Na panel dem Lock, Dem no Lock screen, Dem no lock Casing nd d Battery nd dey can still remove some components like speakers, charging point etc. az e don start wetin e no fit finish make e dance to d tone
Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by johnnyholtby(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Sale it indeed....who go buy disabled iPhone for 400k?.... where's your sense?
SegunAj:

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos by wilsonm(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
ok.

check out my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) / Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / #EndSARS: Port Harcourt Residents Protest, Defying Wike's Order (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.