Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. (602 Views)

Sure, Here's A Brief Overview Of How Each Of These Methods Can Potentially Help / Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by nohitch: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
The number one question I get in my mailbox after creating clickbank accounts for people or when they contact me for a clickbank related issue, is what type of products should I promote on clickbank that will earn me good pay? Well pay attention because I am about to release something that will earn you good pay on clickbank..

What I am about to release to you now is something I paid $400 for just to learn. Mind you I didn’t gain all my clickbank knowledge from one source, neither did I gain them for free, as well I didn’t seat down and didn't take action

Before we proceed I want to ask, do you prefer an income stream were you’ll be earning steady income while PLAYING with your kids or relaxing with loved ones after having set everything in place or do you prefer an income stream were you will have to work your ass out and still gain nothing.? Of course you’ll choose the easy way out I mean who likes stress?

If you are smart, I just dropped a clue…but I’ll come out in black and white.

First, go for products that have recurring commissions. Recurring commissions products are products that earn you commissions even when you have stopped promoting them. In this category, the owner of the product or Vendor as it is called, might decide to add this mostly if the product is new, of high ticket (expensive), or it could be owned by a company that intends to make its products known mostly to knock out opposition companies. So imagine if a product here costs $60 and the commission is say $10 per successful sale, then you successfully sell 100 of the product, that’s 60x100=$6000, even if you stop promoting the product, because you’ve had a history of promoting that product, you might be gaining half of the commission rate multiplied by your previous sales for a month. How? Half of $10 is $5 multiplied by 100 sold products, you will be gaining $500 just because you successfully converted your sales. These recurring commissions exist in a few and selected products on clickbank and they are mostly found in health and tech niches.

Second, look out for products that have high Commission rates of 50% and above…they are scarce, like really scarce, but they can be found if you have an eagle eye. Products with this feature are found in business and health niches…..Reason for choosing this category is this, some of the products in this category equally have the recurring commissions feature.

Third, it is much preferable to go for high ticket products (expensive products) than low ticket products inexpensive products (inexpensive or cheap products). for instance, if you promote a product a high ticket product that cost $600 and the commission rate is 40%: 600x40=24000/100=$240 commission per sale and you are able to successfully sell say just 30 pieces of the product: 240x30=$7200 in just 30 sales, you will be making a commission of $7200.

Let us consider the low ticket product that sells for $80 and the commission rate is 50% which is $40. Even if you make sell 30 pieces of the product, you will still be making just $1200 after 30 sales ($40x30products). You will discover that before you even make a quarter of what a high ticket affiliate marketer is making (7200/4=1800), which is $1800, you will have to make 45 sales of the low ticket product. (1800/45=$40).
Fourth and last but not the least, promote subscription based products. subscription based products here refer to products that require people to pay a monthly fee for. for instance, you could see a 12-month slimming program for over-weight people, that will require a monthly fee of $30, of which in a year could amount to $360. most times, in subscription based programs, you get recurring commissions and the commission rate could range from 40-50%.

Fourth and last but not the least, promote subscription based products. subscription based products here refer to products that require people to pay a monthly fee for. for instance, you could see a 12-month slimming program for over-weight people, that will require a monthly fee of $30, of which in a year could amount to $360. most times, in subscription based programs, you get recurring commissions and the commission rate could range from 40-50%.
Therefore, if our subscription based program will pay us 50% of commissions for any successful sale; which should amount to $180 per sale, and we are able to get 20sales, at the end of the 20 sales, we should be making 180x20=$3600 plus other recurring commissions that will come your way and might possibly round it up to $4000….
This is it folks, this is the magic many gurus fail to give you…
any questions? let me hear them at the comment section…

Join our facebook group, where you are held by the hand to learn

>>> Open Clickbank accounts even in a Clickbank Blacklisted country..

>>> Find evergreen and lucrative niches to bank on.

>>> Earn more $$ in less time without excess hassles.

https://web./cmlauncheracademy
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by Emzy90(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2018
please can u help me open a clickbank account?
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by nohitch: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Emzy90:
please can u help me open a clickbank account?

yes email me at nohitchweb at gmail.com
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by Emzy90(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
done
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by Emzy90(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
i have sent d mail
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
I have click bank account since and i have not make any sale , can you help me out? How can i promote products and make some sales??
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by nohitch: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
joyyss:
I have click bank account since and i have not make any sale , can you help me out? How can i promote products and make some sales??

join our facebook group

https://web./cmlauncheracademy/
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by elipec01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please can you teach me how to open a clickbank
Re: Clickbank: Use These Methods To Select The Most Lucrative Products To Promote. by nohitch: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2018
elipec01:
Please can you teach me how to open a clickbank

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Good Business Proposal? / 7 Reasons Why You Will Still End Up Being Poor Even More Than Your Parents / Nairaref

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.