Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? (16564 Views)

Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
TolaTosin:

Guy, if the remaining youths come together, Akpabio will be reduced to ikot ekpene senator.

He has no influence in other districts like before.
We know but akpabio dominates ik zone.thats his fiefdom.it will take years before his influence wanes.all he needs is federal might.for now me and you know he will deliver ik for bubu
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
aaronson:
How did coasta biscuit ended up at just 3 in a pack?
lol!! cheesy see your mouth!!
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

We know but akpabio dominates ik zone.thats his fiefdom.it will take years before his influence wanes.all he needs is federal might.for now me and you know he will deliver ik for bubu

We are saying the same thing.

But federal might could not win bayelsa and delta for APC

If the youths come together, Akpabio will be thoroughly disgraced
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Geniro: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Babygiwa:
Akpabio Declares War on the people of Akwa Ibom; Likens APC’s takeover of Akwa Ibom to Hitler’s Invasion of Poland Which Cost 8 Million Lives

FORMER Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Obong Godswill Akpabio, has stated that the 2019 elections in Akwa Ibom will be like Hitler’s 1940 invasion of Poland.

Senator Akpabio who recently defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC, said the election shall be war which its victory shall be in his side and to that of his new found political party.

The former Governor of Akwa Ibom made this statement while attending the funeral Mass of his grandmother-in-law, late Madam Mercy Uduoku Neife Igwenagu, at Christ the king Parish Aguobu-Owa, Ezeagu Local Government area of Enugu State during the weekend.

Akpabio said: “Recently, I had an occasion in Akwa Ibom State and this is what happened: I just went to make a floor declaration; others do it in the social media, others just sit in their offices, some do it by text messages that they have changed platform, what we call party. But in my own, I just decided to do it in an uncommon way because they call me uncommon transformer. It was watched in 59 countries and somebody asked what happened there, and I said just how it happened in Poland. When they asked Hitler’s minister for information how was the war in Poland? He said Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw. “I will say that in the Ikot-Ekpene arena, when I stepped out, this is my first function after that, Warsaw saw war and war saw Warsaw. We can’t talk politics in the church but in 2019 Warsaw shall see war and war shall see Warsaw. The return will be victory. May God grant us all victory.”

The German invasion of Poland began on 01/09/1939, an event that triggered the Second World War.

The invading forces comprised of 1.5m German soldiers, 466,000 Soviet soldiers & 51,000 Slovakian soldiers. Combined these outnumbered the 1m strong Polish forces almost 2:1.
During the course of the invasion as many as 66,000 Polish soldiers were killed.
In Pomerania alone between 36,000 & 42,000 people, including children were killed before the end of 1939
But this was just the beginning. For about 2 years before the commencement of the invasion, Germany had secretly compiled lists of Polish elite, activists, actors, former officers, clergy, scholars & intelligentsia who were to be executed.
These lists were used for Operation Tannenberg - an operation during which tens of thousands of Polish citizens were killed in 760 mass execution sites across Poland.

By the end of the German occupation of Poland about 18% of its population was killed. This translates to about 6 Million People.

Killing 18% of Akwa Ibom’s current population is 981,180 people and the equivalent of wiping out ten key Local Governments in the Oil Producing State.

Babygiwa always reference your source. Thanks.. cool
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by amazingspiderma: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
He simply spoke in parable.
Only those with low IQ demands for interpretation of Idoms

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Sebhel: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
parable? you actually have high IQ ����
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Wizaugpet(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
AKPABIO - "I apologize to Akwa Ibomites and ask posterity to forgive me for imposing Udom on them against their will. It was a mistake and now must be corrected in 2019"

ME - God! shocked Mehnn.. Akpabio got the Liver to say this? Akpabio is a Wolve in Sheep's clothing.. Nsima Ekere on the wings...
He should better learn from something. If not, Hah! He will regret choosing Politics as a career...
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by BraniacX(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
id10t! Akpabio should apply for an isreali visa so they can show him how low their IQ and lack of comprehension of idioms are! angry
The holocaust and the nazi progroms are never to be joked about! Not even in passing
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by babtaima(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by BraniacX(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
eki2000:
War saw Warsaw and Warsaw saw war. My brothers and sisters, it just a show of political bravity, doesn't mean he would harm any one. It is simply a political statement to weaken the opposition. For God's sake, all graduates understand this statement better. It's just a pun (Play with words)
You reach that conclusion from the comfort of your armchair in is it abuja or oshogbo? Or is it lagos or sokoto? You've clearly never been to akwa-ibom before! Akpabio had a notoriety for political assasinations when he was akwa-ibom goverrnor, not my words but those of his new APC bed fellows in akwa-ibom who are finding his defection a very bitter pill to swallow given the cost in human lives they have paid
Sanity has come to akwa-ibom politics since udom, he has actively campaigned against criminality in the state whether in the form of cultism, kidnapping, thuggery and that's why akwa-ibom is the most peaceful state in the south south by a very long shot! I know this because i am here now! Even very partisan APC supporters wont dispute this!
Keep your barbarism, bloodthirstiness, savagery and ends justify the means politics out of akwa-ibom please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by senatordave1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
TolaTosin:

We are saying the same thing.

But federal might could not win bayelsa and delta for APC

If the youths come together, Akpabio will be thoroughly disgraced
Your not getting me.i never said apc will win akwa ibom.i said buhari will get up to 40% in akwa ibom because of akpabio.the only youth that can stop akpabio is speaker onofiok luke but his influence stops at his lga.

As for delta,apc dominates delta central and warri.its only delta north that is totally pdp which means buhari will get 30%.buhari will lose heavily in bayelsa.as for governorship,after presidential polls,ill dwell on that
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by FarahAideed: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
Only those with low IQ demands for interpretation of Idioms

You are the one with low IQ here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
apc don enter akwa ibom. Now na rivers remain.
We the Ikwere people and all riverians fully support apc in 2019

Not only akwa ibom and rivers, but also in Togo..comedian.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by arrestdarrester: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Goes to show the love APC has for democracy
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Akpabio is just the same as King slayer in GOT.

Men without honor! angry
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2018
kenonze:
ur own ability to discern is poor...Who makes rancor and sacrilegious parables?? Do u know their countries where that he said itself it's a crime...Even in the uk...In Poland he is dead.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by NickD(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2018
kenonze:
and of all parables to use it had to be the Hitler joke which isn't accepted anywhere in the world. He is simply daft.
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by yerimastyle(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2018
I tell people that APC is a party of desperation, once you become a member u start to thirst for blood , This shows how wicked Akpabio has turned to someone that has enjoyed being a gov for 8 years. Blood and baboon party
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by 2016v2017: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Akpabio is mad, he has traded his soul to the witchcraft and demons that controls all APC supporters.
Akpabio is now blood thirsty like Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu, Hell Rufai, Yhaya Bello and Buhari

Akpabio has declared GENOCIDE and HOLOCAUST on the good people of Akwa Ibom
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by globexpo: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2018
This man just invited the spirit of killing to AkwaIbom
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Teedamaniac: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Your not getting me.i never said apc will win akwa ibom.i said buhari will get up to 40% in akwa ibom because of akpabio.the only youth that can stop akpabio is speaker onofiok luke but his influence stops at his lga.

As for delta,apc dominates delta central and warri.its only delta north that is totally pdp which means buhari will get 30%.buhari will lose heavily in bayelsa.as for governorship,after presidential polls,ill dwell on that

Don't say what you don't know, Delta central voting APC would only be Governorship or House of Assembly, Presidency? They hate buhari, that's my constituency and state and I know what's on ground. We don't vote the way you outsiders think. We vote mostly individuals and Buhari ain't an individual to vote for, sorry
Re: Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? by Yankiss(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
kenonze:
The analogy to Hitler's Germany was very poor of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / Hypocrisy: The Nigerian Definition / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.