Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies (32467 Views)

Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman / Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by wellmax(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2018
11doubledee:

We Nigerians are just funny. It's just absurd how we have now integrated agbero into our society despite the mayhem they cause daily and during elections.
Agbero hands clean?Only God knows,for me I doubt it.
May God help us all.
If you understand Yoruba you will know what Agbero means. Why shouldn't they be in our society. Tell me one mayhem this guy caused in the last 5 years? Do we say because some lecturers ask for sex for marks then we vilify every other lecturer?
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by femimax: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Lukgaf:

What if he repents before his demise
death is inevitable.
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by akankemi1(f): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Dlastprophet:

I was a victim back then in 2016. February to be precise. He used one thug popularly known as 'femi baale' to perpetrate such evil. All cries to the governor for rescue fell on deaf ears. Fele, oyo state cp and ajimobi all knew about it. Till now, those thugs still wander freely around idi-ahun and banuso area disturbing site workers

I am still a victim ooo, I got a land at idi-ahun in 2013. Wahala started in 2015.This fele show us pepper, sold our land and said we have to buy the land back from him again. Femi baale was his thug. We bought it back ooo.
And they sold the land again. I had to give up cos I value my life more
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by Olulizabeth(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Neyoor:

That's a pure lie. I know this man and he was never a wicked man as you are portraying him here.

When last did you hear of NURTW crisis in Oyo state? Fele was a peace loving man

Did you say peace loving?! A man who categorically denied and called those from whom his pocket is fed thieves! A man who would rather move in envoys while those who make up his garment of honour are gravely been exploited and undefended!
Sorry, that is wickedness in disguise.
Anyway, may his soul rest in peace if he deserves it
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:

Which one is his God? Does he know God? Someone who spent the life God gave him by bringing pain and misery to people around him? He will rot in the deepest part of hell
I live in Ibadan and I can tell you he's the only chairman who during his reign there was no fight or killing. Everything was in order.

I don't know him personally though
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by Bimpe29: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
May Allah be pleased with his soul eternally Aameen.
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by Ceccylia(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Fele was a gentleman until his death, maybe it's Tokyo u r reffering to. [qquote author=Zuorom post=70487396]Good riddance! Rot in hell!![/quote]
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by Olulizabeth(f): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
xtervaganza:
I live in Ibadan and I can tell you he's the only chairman who during his reign there was no fight or killing. Everything was in order.

I don't know him personally though

That was because he sold out
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by xtervaganza(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olulizabeth:
the

That was because he sold out
throw more light on it please

I'd love to know more

Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by afrikanns: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
fk001:
Just curious
Why is it that NURTW is so strong in South Western Nigeria?
Will be glad if Someone will attend my question. smiley

Maybe/maybe not, of the political backing.
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by beejayphako(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Zuorom:
Good riddance! Rot in hell!!
Shut up, u dont know him . He was a good man we should be careful how we utter gibberish abeg
Re: Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies by Dlastprophet: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
akankemi1:

I am still a victim ooo, I got a land at idi-ahun in 2013. Wahala started in 2015.This fele show us pepper, sold our land and said we have to buy the land back from him again. Femi baale was his thug. We bought it back ooo.
And they sold the land again. I had to give up cos I value my life more

Eeyah. I'm very sorry that u had to eventually let go. I was also asked to buy mine back because it was cleared to the soil(they call it 'boning'). But somehow, i got some legs involved and got mine back after paying for the clearing. Though i really wish i let go of the land because that move was the beginning of my present financial woes. My land is also located at idi-ahun.

"60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa