Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

President Buhari Celebrates Sallah With Corps Members In His Home Town… See Thei - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates Sallah With Corps Members In His Home Town… See Thei (294 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Sallah With Corps Members In His Home Town… See Thei by 5Ebiscoo: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently celebrating the Eid-el-Kabir with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members posted to Daura, Katsina state, the home town of the president.

GQBuzz.com gathers that Buhari disclosed this in a tweet on his official Twitter page on Tuesday, August 21, where he noted that visit by corps members posted to Daura was one of the Sallah traditions he looked forward to the most.

The president tweeted: “One of the Sallah traditions I look forward to the most is the visit by youth corpers posted to Daura. I think the NYSC is one of the best things that has happened to Nigeria, because of the opportunity it gives young Nigerians to see and know different parts of the country.

“Many of the corps members posted to Daura are from southern Nigeria,and have never lived in or experienced this part of the country. For them to be brought to the desert or near the Sahel region is a difficult thing, but I have no doubt it will make a positive impact on Nigeria.

“I welcomed them to my ancient town of Daura, and asked them to enjoy their service year, and the hospitality of the people. Regardless of where they’re from, Daura is also their home, and I hope that in the years to come they will look back to this time with fond memories.”

See photos below:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/president-buhari-celebrates-sallah-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Defectors, Oppositions Cannot Derail Our Focus: Buhari / The Voice Of The People Is The Voice Of God. The People’s Ernest Desire Shall St / Attack On Obaseki’s Convoy: Political Leaders From Edo Central Condemn Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.