Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000 And Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property’–yinka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000 And Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property’–yinka (412 Views)

Dr Dre Ordered To Pay Estranged Wife, $1.5million In Legal Fees / 'ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000, Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property- Ayefele / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000 And Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property’–yinka by janefblog: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Popular Nigerian juju musician, Yinka Ayefele, whose N800 million music house was demolished on Sunday morning by agents of the Oyo State government, has revealed that Governor Abiola Ajimobi gave his wife the sum of one thousand dollars ($1,000) and assured that he will not demolish the building.

Ayefele made the revelations while reading his press statement titled “Governor Ajimobi and the Sunday breakfast disaster”, at a press conference held at the demolished building on Monday evening. Recall that the Oyo state government denied being in involved in the demolition and even assured the general public that they will set up a panel to investigate those behind the demolition.

He disclosed that his wife during a visit to the governor on Saturday was on her knees begging the governor for several hours not to demolish the building, adding that he was surprised that the building was demolished despite the Governor’s assurance to the wife.

The Juju musician, who wept as he narrated his ordeal, insisted that contrary to the claim of the Oyo State government that the building contravened town planning law, he has necessary papers for the building housing his radio station, Fresh FM 105.9. Ayefele in an emotion-laden speech revealed that his wife was in Ajimobi’s house to beg the Governor not to demolish the building, and that the Governor promised to look into the matter.

Ayefele, who said he would have followed his wife to beg the governor if not for the fact that he was on hospital bed on Saturday, revealed that the governor even gave his wife the sum of $1,000 when she was leaving his (Ajimobi) house. He, however, said he was surprised that the state government went ahead to demolish the building few hours later.

AYEFELE SAID, “I AM SAD.....CONTINUE https://janefblog.com/3448-2ajimobi-gave-my-wife-1000-and-assured-her-he-wont-demolish-my-property-yinka-ayefele/

Re: Ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000 And Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property’–yinka by TheOdd1sOut: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
In 1997 Yinka Ayefele survived a critical injury from auto accident,that resulted to his spinal cord damaged.
He started begging people for support.
Abolade Salami , Olalomi Amole and host of others were in because as staff , they helped him out by reaching out to well meaning individuals and today they are his staff with fat salaries and enumeration.
I recall vividly that some people said he used the accident as ritual for his wealth.
But they have forgotten that Yinka Ayefele was the originator of Tungba Fuji , and his bitter experience, sweet experience, fulfilment etc , those album rented crowd and since the no other high life musician has reached market like him .
Don't crying for him again.
21 years after , he has successfully done another ritual for fame , public acceptability and including international listeners.
No doubt Yinka Ayefele would receive more donations even from government circles and I'm sure the guy is smarter , intelligent and creative .
Expect his TV station soonest or later here in Ibadan not in Ekiti or Lagos but at the neck of government house in Ibadan.
Ile oba Tojo ewa lobukun .
The youths just need their brains to function very update .
I have seen over 1000 people using his picture as their WhatsApp and Facebook profile picture without been paid for .
Ayefele indeed , mofooo
Re: Ajimobi Gave My Wife $1,000 And Assured Her He Won’t Demolish My Property’–yinka by Apus: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na our way be that... "snitchers"

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Biography / Masterkraft And Shaydee Attacks Instagram Comedian For Insulting Bank / How I Left University In USA For Music - Davido Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.