Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tinubu Told Me He’d ‘support A Buhari On The Hospital Stretcher’ In 2019 To Pres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Told Me He’d ‘support A Buhari On The Hospital Stretcher’ In 2019 To Pres (241 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Aremo Osoba, Dapo Abiodun Pay A Visit to Pres. Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Told Me He’d ‘support A Buhari On The Hospital Stretcher’ In 2019 To Pres by ishola14(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki has replied Bola Tinubu who said he defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) because he knew he’d lose his seat in 2019 and he needed automatic ticket.

They (Saraki and Aminu Tambuwal) “left the party to return to a motley agglomeration that would promise them what true democracy could not: automatic tickets, sharing of the national wealth and other offices and privileges,” Tinubu had said.

Saraki, in a statement on his Facebook page, said that he’ll “not allow him (Tinubu) create a wrong, false and mischievous impression about the reasons for my decision to exit the APC and present his prejudice as facts for public consumption.”read full news at http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/08/tinubu-told-me-hed-support-buhari-on.html

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Told Me He’d ‘support A Buhari On The Hospital Stretcher’ In 2019 To Pres by Nukilia: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin Political rogues
Re: Tinubu Told Me He’d ‘support A Buhari On The Hospital Stretcher’ In 2019 To Pres by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
SARAKI please provide videos to back up your claim.

(1) (Reply)

NBC Condemns The Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House / Since 1960, No Government Has Touched Lives Of The Poor Like Buhari / Nigerian Economy On Life Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.