Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,758,787 members, 6,557,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 02:29 AM

Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel (12021 Views)

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) / Where Can I Get Peeled Melon In Nasarawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by anifranklyn67: 6:50pm On Mar 13
Melon update as at sat. 13march,

Handpeel 30paint.....50,000

Machine peel 30paint....35,500

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by anifranklyn67: 10:46am On Mar 25
Melon update as @thur 25th March 2021

Handpeel 30paint bucket 49,500

Machine peel 30paibt bucket 35,000

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by Fk2021(m): 3:28pm On May 11
Watching oo
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by anifranklyn67: 4:17pm On Jun 15
Beware of scammers, I only sell melon myself...I don't connect people where to buy melon, be very careful, don't come back here on this thread to cry after falling a victim...be wise..stay safe!!!

However melon prize as at Tuesday 15th June 2021

Handpeel....55,000
Machine peel...42,000

All containing 30paint rubber,
Sorry for late update...we have been very busy

Always call for prize update when we fail to post here on time

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by dondo83(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28
anifranklyn67:
Beware of scammers, I only sell melon myself...I don't connect people where to buy melon, be very careful, don't come back here on this thread to cry after falling a victim...be wise..stay safe!!!

However melon prize as at Tuesday 15th June 2021

Handpeel....55,000
Machine peel...42,000

All containing 30paint rubber,
Sorry for late update...we have been very busy

Always call for prize update when we fail to post here on time

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General

I will like to store egusi this season , which one will you advise me to store ? Lafia or niger? Peeled or unpeeled and what are the prices
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by emmaachile2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28
dondo83:

I will like to store egusi this season , which one will you advise me to store ? Lafia or niger? Peeled or unpeeled and what are the prices
That Niger is poor joo.

1 Like

Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by IamAsiri: 6:51pm On Jul 28
emmaachile2:

That Niger is poor joo.

How do you mean sir? Do you mean that it doesn't last long or that it doesn't have many legit seeds? (Some of the unpeeled melon either have lots of shafts and undeveloped seeds or rotten ones)
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by emmaachile2(m): 10:39am On Jul 29
IamAsiri:

How do you mean sir? Do you mean that it doesn't last long or that it doesn't have many legit seeds? (Some of the unpeeled melon either have lots of shafts and undeveloped seeds or rotten ones)
It's watery and has less value.
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by Cupidkc(m): 10:54am On Jul 29
To whom it may concern....

Don't ever do storage with Niger egusi, you might be tempted to because it's cheaper than that of Lafia. But if you must do storage for egusi, then please let it be Lafia.

2 Likes

Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by dondo83(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29
Cupidkc:
To whom it may concern....

Don't ever do storage with Niger egusi, you might be tempted to because it's cheaper than that of Lafia. But if you must do storage for egusi, then please let it be Lafia.

This was what I wanted to verify , thank you very much
Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by anifranklyn67: 8:47pm On Aug 06
Greetings from here guys...
Just quick one: 2types of melon wifely cultivated are Hausa specie and Igbo specie

Hausa specie: mainly cultivated in Niger state and some part of kwara state

Ignore specie: cultivated across Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa and some part of Kogi

Now melon storage is currently on going
However a particular user was asking the difference in storing the two species. I can authoritatively advise u to go for Igbo specie(Popularly known as Lafia)

We are selling unpeeled for storage now @27,000 per bag picture of the bag shown below

As usual melon update

Handpeel...60,000 30custard rubber
Machine peel 45,000 30custard rubber

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
+2347067451362(WhatsApp Call SMS)

Re: Egusi Melon In Large Quantity Engine And Handpeel by QTCL(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20
How much is hand and machine pulled egusi now,am also interested in the ogbono

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SONGHAI FARMS TRAINING: Let's Plan & Attend Together / DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b / Fresh And Split Dried Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.