Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? (554 Views)

How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area Presently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
It is understood that the price of plot of land depends on location and the title legal documents. I understand that the price of plot of land like Lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Banana island, e.t.c., is a killer price..

What is the price of land in your area that you are 100% sure of especially mainland?
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Talk
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
eddychukwu:
I'd like to talk with you privately. Please call or whatsapp me via my signature or send me an email via fromeddy2u@yahoo.com

About what?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Interesting
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Land
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by eddychukwu(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by grayb(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Been trying to contact him too, doesn't seem like he wants to chat with anyone or hear whatever they have to say.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2018
grayb:
Been trying to contact him too, doesn't seem like he wants to chat with anyone or hear whatever they have to say.

I just replied your email.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by dotcomnamename: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2018
eddychukwu:
Hello

I have sent you email.
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by grayb(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2018
dotcomnamename:

I just replied your email.
Please I sent an email but it was blocked. Can you please send an email to me? gracioussamuel03@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area? by Naijalastborn(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Abeokuta, Ogun state. (Obada premises to be precise) 600K per plot. Nice neighbourhood

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESS SALES: 4 Bedroom Duplex At Magboro Back Of Mfm Along Lagos Ibadan Expre / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Duplex Burnt Down In Lagos / Affordable Solomons Porch;abijo Land For Sale(contact Us Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.