Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku (16666 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / FFK Retracts His Tweet Saying Onnoghen's House Was Raided By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by chieyine(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has retracted the statement that it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for a day.

According to the former presidential aide

I did not originate d post saying if Atiku ruled, Nigeria will not recover in 10yrs, but if SP, it ‘ll bcom history.I changed because history to “will make History”.Can never insult Atiku 4 any reason.

I think the man is confused

Where he made his earlier statement
https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1031579825369178112

Where he retracted it

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1032023550239092742
According to his profile on facebook he wrote;

I did not originate d post saying if Atiku ruled, Nigeria will not recover in 10yrs, but if SP rules, Nigeria will become. history.I tried some humour on d post by crossing out the "become" & changing it to " will make history" . Mischief makers turned to look like i was disparaging Atiku. I Can never insult Atiku for any reason. I hold him in very high esteem as he was very instrumental to my getting appointed in the OBJ regime.

https://m.facebook.com/1425109977748830/posts/2109979865928501/

Source
Naija Politico

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by docadams: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
He has always been a coward.

14 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by chieyine(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mad Traitor. Na them sha. Its in their blood.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by afroniger: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Useless noodle brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by AtikuNetwork: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who takes the fatzo serious b4? He is a nonentity.

9 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by tomakint: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
I know this can't be Okupe talking in the first place......Atiku is the next thing to be unveiled for all to see

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by StarUp: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Atiku and his boys must have warned him

Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com or 07056649003...as you remember to help him, God will also remember to help you...thanks.

NB: Though any part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Metuh: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
APC BMCc and fake news sha. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
This one na matter between brothers.. None of my business. grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by kokoA(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
At his age he still talk before thinking.. smh

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Butterflyle0: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2018
chieyine:
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has retracted the statement that it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for a day.

According to the former presidential aide

I did not originate d post saying if Atiku ruled, Nigeria will not recover in 10yrs, but if SP, it ‘ll bcom history.I changed because history to “will make History”.Can never insult Atiku 4 any reason.

I think the man is confused

Where he made his earlier statement
https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1031579825369178112

Where he retracted it

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1032023550239092742
According to his profile on facebook he wrote;

I did not originate d post saying if Atiku ruled, Nigeria will not recover in 10yrs, but if SP rules, Nigeria will become. history.I tried some humour on d post by crossing out the "become" & changing it to " will make history" . Mischief makers turned to look like i was disparaging Atiku. I Can never insult Atiku for any reason. I hold him in very high esteem as he was very instrumental to my getting appointed in the OBJ regime.

https://m.facebook.com/1425109977748830/posts/2109979865928501/

Source
Naija Politico

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

In one breath you admit to writing it and claimed you attempted some humour by crossing out the word " become" and in another breath you said mischief makers decided to misinterpret what you wrote.

But you admitted you wrote exactly what was read. So how can what you wrote be misinterpreted when it was so clear you said atiku ruling for one day would take Nigeria 10years to recover and saraki ruling Nigeria would become history.

How can that be misinterpreted?

Okupe has no sense

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2018
The Drunken Master ....... Part 2!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by FarahAideed: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2018
BETTER !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Butterflyle0: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70492883:
The Drunken Master ....... Part 2!!

Hahahaha GEJ surely infected him with the booze addiction grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Hahahaha GEJ surely infected him with the booze addiction grin
Lol cheesy, you can say that again bro.
They are the real ogogoro masters! grin cheesy
Kain kain tinzz!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by khanivorous(f): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Welcome to the federal Republic of banana
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Kira290(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2018
a word spoken can never be taken back undecided

My Skype:kira 290

Thanks
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by nairavsdollars(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Typical afonja....fat whale
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Joemetry(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
WE HAVE VERY WICKED AND SELFISH LEADERS AND MY ADVICE TO ALL CITIZENS IS NOT TO LOOK UP TO THIS SHITHOLE LEADERS WITH COTTONWOOD BRAINS...

cry
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Obierika(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why is he retracting it?

Abi liver don fail am?
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by sureheaven(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Very useless fat for nothing idiot.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by bedspread: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Who is Suprised??
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by zlantanfan: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some people would obviously do anything for money, so because you have been sorted out you now remember he was instrumental to your looting under obj
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Iscoalarcon: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Atiku Abubakar's haters grin

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by jchioma: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Doyin, You see ya life? You are just transmitting confusion.
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by DrHighchief(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Season of denials.....
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Babaj02: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
This man has always been unstable with his utterances.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by easynetsms(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
K
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Decapo: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Doyin you are still not making sense!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC / IPOB: Tony Momoh 'Buhari Can't Dialogue With Those Calling Him A Dead Man' / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.