Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) (30222 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by InvestorsMind: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Governor Ajumobi in a recent video defends demolition of Yinka Ayefele's radio Station.

Watch the below Video.

Below is the Translation From Yoruba To English as per what he said:

That is how they said we demolish one building.

The man did not obey the law now.

People said because his legs hurt. So because someone's legs hurt we should allow him to break the law?

The sayd he employed people, so if a thief employ people the thief and his e,employee should continue stealing?

We warned them that the road is...... he has ......

But we will,...We will pity him, but we must obey the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxreD_5kok&feature=youtu.be

12 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2018
WTF
That is an inhumane thing to say to anyone.
Body shaming?!
What goes around comes around ALL THE TIME!
Mr Governor, you can break your leg before Xmas also with this Rubbish you just said.

He said he will have pity on him for his last words (as if he his God!)
Well, we @ will wait and see what this BIG MOUTHed Guv will do!
TOTAL Rubbish!

We wouldn't have believed this, if we didn't watch the video, even while watching the video we were still looking at his lips, to believe the video wasn't doctored!!!
This is appaling!

It will end in praise Uncle Yinka!

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Racoon(m): 1:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Another "go & die" governor. angry angry Must you say it that way So much inhumanity by people obssessed with the transient intoxication of power.

38 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by danny56: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2018
His heart has been revealed through his response......

He just finally agreed he did the evil..

My conclusion is, Please Mr Governor try and remain in power forever.

52 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 2:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Who the hell is Yinka felefele?

27 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Metuh: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Wasn't the said building approved since over 10years ago?

Haven't Ajimobi's evil government been collecting TAX from the said illegal structure?

Was the case not in court already?

This man is utterly mad. APC has shot themselves in the foot already, it's time for another party to take over Oyo state from this satanic party abeg.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2018
trinity227:
Who the hell is Yinka felefele?
Uncle Yinka we know, but....Who the hell are you ?!

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by 2Banty: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Africa does not need strong men (Buhari, Saraki, Ajimobi, Ghaddafi, Mugabe, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, Gbagbo, Gnassingbe, Blaise Compaore, Idi Amin, Mobutu sese seko, Ben Ali, and a host of other evil men and women-animals in human skin) but all we need are strong and lasting institutions” Barack Obama (2010)

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Yet they will still vote for this evil party
Cursed country

9 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by EmirAbj: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2018
He didn't lost his legs, he lost his spinal cord which I know one Day Allah swt will heal him

15 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by backnbeta(f): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2018
He just agreed that he ordered the demolition. In other words, his lawyer lied before the judge when he claimed the governor didn't order the demolition! Anuofia!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by ObaKlaz: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2018
...But his wife 'begged' you TDB na, oga constituted authority. Abi she nor sabi 'beg' well well ne? cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2018
There is more to this matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Hector09(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2018
This are the people thats leading us, thats way this country aint moving forward

5 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Omeokachie: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Now it is body shaming from a whole state government.

7 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2018
we are waiting 4 ur pity tins to come
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by 1shortblackboy: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2018
mcheeeeewww na governor be this one abi

4 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by emmykey0128(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2018
I thought the handicap people has an association in this ciun, been expecting them to stage a peaceful protest to support there own, how can he be talking about his legs? This man is a mistake that needs to be corrected in akpabio's voice

3 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by iammo(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
cry

2 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by iammo(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2018
This guys arrogance is second to known, only runner up to such arrogance is his son, he tried a little in making OYO cleaner and working on major roads, but his cockiness would never let him fund lautech, he rather established another technical university in ibadan. If not for naija delta oil money they earn monthly, am sure if ajimobi knows his salary would come in from tax from company like this he might had used his brain. The APC government have similar templates, demolish your perceived opposition's house, disregard court orders, lay siege, arrest journalists. This men act like they are no human. I keep wondering how some of the most humble and calm women end up with such characters as husbands

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494322:

Uncle Yinka we know, but....Who the hell are you ?!

I am the one who will deliver you from your struggle and hardship..

2 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2018
trinity227:

I am the one who will deliver you from your struggle and hardship..
Trinity227 is trying so hard to make sense!

TRY HARDER boy!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2018
This is the worst specimen of a Yoruba man. Ajimobi is a highly irresponsible man.

17 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Auladimeji(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2018
God bless you sir but I still hate for your behavior at the institute
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Lot13(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Well said, Mr Governor.

2 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2018
That's ajimobi for you .

Always talking like a fool.

25 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2018
I thought Oyo govt denied any involvement in the demolition shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided

7 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Firstly was the building illegal the way it was built?

For the man to say that building I saw is worth 800m shows the kind of person he is

From the pictures I saw only 20% of the building was removed... So why the noise

If I'm a governor not only would I demolish illegal structures... The owners would pay for the demolition

Can he built such in London?

10 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2018
mrvitalis:
Firstly was the building illegal the way it was built?

For the man to say that building I saw is worth 800m shows the kind of person he is

From the pictures I saw only 20% of the building was removed... So why the noise

If I'm a governor not only would I demolish illegal structures... The owners would pay for the demolition

Can he built such in London?

I'm sure he didn't just arbitrarily acquire land and start building without obtaining the necessary government permits. Who sold the land to him? Who gave the necessary approvals to acquire, build, and operate? Of course it was the same Oyo State Government. If government permitted him when he was building the house and all the years he occupied it, then how is the structure now suddenly illegal?

If the need arose years later to demolish the house to pave way for expansion or to resolve an emergent security risk or for any other purpose in the overall public interest (as all governments worldwide have the right to do), then the Ajimobi government was duty bound to pay adequate compensation to the property owner in line with global best practice.

You cannot say that, ehhn, the previous Akala or PDP government 'illegally' allowed Ayefele put up the structure. Government is government, and it is a continuum that must operate as such and be guided by Rule of Law. We cannot operate based on whims and caprices as though we're in a Banana Republic.

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Has No Original Certificates - Edo APC / Buhari Directs Agencies To Reject Employment Referral Letters From Officials / Gumi Berates Politicians For Attending Buhari Son's Wedding In Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.