Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Person Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Person Of Jesus Christ (435 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person Of Jesus Christ by sharpguy10(m): 2:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys in this video I will be sharing with you the Person of Jesus Christ. Many people have different ways they look at Jesus. Some think He just come and save the world from sin and that is all. And some take Him as their saviour but not with all their heart. While some understand what He did, who He is and His way but never put their faith in Him to see the fullness of Him. One thing you have to know about Jesus is that the way you see Him is the way He will relate to you. If you see Him as a teacher not your personal saviour, you will experience Him in your life as a teacher. But if you see Him as your saviour, provider and protector, you will see that in your life. So before I show you how you should be seeing Him everyday in your life, let me first show you The person of who Jesus is.

Jesus is the son of God, our advocate and mediator. He is ever compassionate, gracious and merciful in every way in your life. He has come to minister to you in every area of your life. That is He has come to help you, protect, provide and care for in your life. Some people has misinterpret the gospel of Christ. That is why some people faith is shacking in God and His word. He is ever loving and generous to help you and meet your needs. He so much love you and wanted to be with you and fellowship with you. He never condemn or judge you for your error and mistake. All Jesus have He want you to have them and use for His glory. That is just a little of Who He is.

Now let me show you how you should be seeing Jesus in your life everyday so that you can see more of His goodness in your life. See Him as your protector, provider, advocate and helper. Imagine yourself with Him and imagine Him with you daily meeting your needs. Another way to see more of Him is to rest on His love, grace and mercy He has pour upon you and what He has done for you on the cross. And for you to know more of Him you have to go for the word and search for His word of love, grace and mercy. When you are able to do this, it will change your mindset you have toward Him for good. That is it.

Thanks for reading this post.

Please if you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for me on the cross for my redemption and justification. Today I accept you and surrender all to you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Keep prospering and soaring high in life

(1) (Reply)

The Blessedness Of Godliness / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Diamond Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.