Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Quest For Financial Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quest For Financial Blessing (182 Views)

"Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quest For Financial Blessing by Earthkumy(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2018
The quest for financial blessing

And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19

One thing is sure God don't need you to give Him anything before Him will bless you financially. Even though every gift given in the name of God will never go unrewarded. So every seed given should be self motivated not as a result of pity or emotional manipulation which is now predominant in some religious programs, but as a duty for all believers.
Personally I was offered opportunity to raise manipulative fund. It happened that I went a Rev. Church to preach and at the end of my sermon I sat down the Rev. Came to me and told me that I need to raise funds because he went to pastors meeting and the church didn't give him transport. As my senior in the ministry a had to obey him, I took the mic and told the members that I don't do fund raise after preaching but their Rev. Wants me to raise money. Before I could finish my sentence the Rev. Rushed to the altar and took the mic from me and I excused myself peacefully. He totally turned a massage I preached upside down, I talked about Lazarus Death and Jesus bringing him back to life. The Rev. Told his members Lazarus died untimely death if the don't want to die untimely they should come and sow seed for their lives. See as members dey rush altar with money, I was shocked and I cried in my heart for the gospel.
Before I left he raised another offering for my transport I was given envelope containing 500 naira which was approximately my transport fair. As I was going a woman came to me and put 500 naira in my hand as a student na money be that.
I went back to school happy I didn't join in that kind of stupid manipulation.they normally tell me they started like me but when I grow old in the ministry I will join them, well I prayed to God every day that He should never allow me to be in a situation whereby I will ever consider selling the gospel or need to manipulate people before I survive, and I know he is faithful.
As Christian don't always wait until someone comes up to manipulate you with emotional stories before you will give to God. Is a must that every Christian should financially support the gospel. I advise you keep out a token weekly or monthly as you might decide. And give out for the spreading of the gospel, and send it to missionaries or ministers that the Lord will lay in your heart. Your hundred naira will do much more to win a soul or encourage a sincere worker in the Lord's vineyard than you think, for it is written cast your bread upon the waters it will come back to you after many years. Eccl. 11:1. don't wait until you have thousands or millions before you do that. So don't be in a hurry to reap your seed, it leads to desperations and disappointments. Scatter your seed and you will reap in due season.

As you sincerely search for the truth may God fill and bless you in Jesus name amen.

Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy

Bible verses to consider
Matt. 10:40-42

(1) (Reply)

The Meek / Keep Company With Praising People / Head-scratching Question 6(The turning of water to wine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.